Shuhei Yoshida: "Nintendo is important to the industry."

#111Paladin_OmegaPosted 12/20/2013 1:27:33 AM
Awesome maturity level in here people. Adults acting as if they have no obligation to guide kids and obvioulsy can't grow themselves, because thats their parents job and kids who have so little desire to learn from other adults including their own parents, they're totally anti-social, self-depreciating and angry at every turn. If violent games are harmless then you youngens aren't making a good case for that.

Why don't you all show your age and communicate without all the pretentiousness, find common ground and nation in your commune about games?
#112IcedEarthaholicPosted 12/20/2013 1:32:25 AM
Jake_Hagar posted...
Also holy s*** at all the pathetic fanboys in this topic. Especially the tool who came up with "OSony Bin Ladens".

I'd hate to be in the mindset of people like that.

Jake, I am actually laughing because you blew this out of proportion, I personally thought it was funny. Goes to show that diss will work **LOL** bear in mind I respect Sony, and I respect Yoshida. I believe the guy is legit, and holds Nintendo in high regard. Plus, Sony has published and developed some wonderful games over the years.

My issue is with the fan base. Many are way off kilter with what they ask for, and dare I say out of touch with reality when they wish for Nintendo to go 3rd party. In my books, those who pull this crap deserve to be dissed. Therefore I am definitely going to be using this term.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#113xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 1:32:40 AM
Paladin_Omega posted...
Awesome maturity level in here people. Adults acting as if they have no obligation to guide kids and obvioulsy can't grow themselves, because thats their parents job and kids who have so little desire to learn from other adults including their own parents, they're totally anti-social, self-depreciating and angry at every turn. If violent games are harmless then you youngens aren't making a good case for that.

Why don't you all show your age and communicate without all the pretentiousness, find common ground and nation in your commune about games?

Maturity, order, critical thinking, on Gamefaqs?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ip7sut0qXYI/UebErI_B7AI/AAAAAAAAN2o/7ti4omzhKnQ/s1600/george-of-the-jungle.gif
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#114UltraPlanetPosted 12/20/2013 6:00:36 AM
Wow Sony president hating on Nintendo because he is jealous?? Call me when something new happens.
#115AsuirPosted 12/20/2013 6:13:10 AM
I thought it was pretty well known moti was a Sony fanboy
---
Ftw!
#116hardknock55Posted 12/20/2013 6:40:17 AM
Wow i can't believe some of the fanboy crazy posts here. The man say something nice and this isn't the first time he has about Nintendo and crazy fanboys say oh he's faking...wth. Some people don't realize that there is people that play games for games and don't care about what system it's on. He owns two Wii Us and not for kids, one is Japan and the other USA because of region lock he stated this in a IGN interview if im not mistaken.

Man this whole fanboy war is so pointless and annoying.
---
PSN: hardknock55
#117ssjgohhkuPosted 12/20/2013 7:24:08 AM
Sony keeps attacking Nintendo with crap like this because they are desperate and they know with upcoming masterpieces such as Hyrule Warriors, Yoshi Yarn and Mario Kart Wii U will crush their pitiful console once again.
#118FrozenSneakPosted 12/20/2013 7:51:08 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
Sony keeps attacking Nintendo with crap like this because they are desperate and they know with upcoming masterpieces such as Hyrule Warriors, Yoshi Yarn and Mario Kart Wii U will crush their pitiful console once again.

....The stupidity in this post is astounding...

Did I wake up to looney world now? @_@
---
"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx Avatar
#119xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 8:00:18 AM
ssjgohhku posted...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! Is it opposite week or something? Did anyone read the link. Or has within the last 24 hours peoples reading comprehension went to hell?

Honestly I don't know.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#120arvilinoPosted 12/20/2013 8:05:21 AM
Goombacrusher posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
Why is it so bad for games to be dark and violent? Not saying they all should be, but there's nothing wrong with them. People are intrigued by it.

Lots of popular works of literature are much darker than any video games.

If everything was dark and edgy the industry would be very boring.
Variety is always a good thing

Yeah, the problem with the dark and edgy is the saturation, that almost everyone is going for it right now. You've got the third publishers, Sony and Microsoft's biggest marketed 1st parties and even developers that broke off from those groups are producing things like Destiny and Titanfall while the games the series they previously worked on Halo and CoD are still getting more iterations.
---
'The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time.'
3DS: 2449-4649-4995