Just got my Club Nintendo Platinum Status Majora's Mask soundtrack and omg...

#1CharftinoPosted 12/19/2013 5:05:54 PM
it's 2 CD's of 112 tracks! Holy crap that's a lotta tunes! The booklet inside is beautifully made and has a distinctive musk to it- must've just been freshly printed days ago. The CD art itself is so badass- both discs are an extreme close-up of Majora's eyes! It sees everything! So badass.

Thank you Nintendo! ^_^
---
AIM: gcntino 3DS FC: 1590-4727-9904
Wii U / Nintendo Network ID: Charftino
#2BobGuy128Posted 12/19/2013 5:15:39 PM
Wow, that sounds awesome! I was worried it would just be a small selection of songs in a cheap sleeve, like the Twilight Princess soundtrack I got as a Nintendo Power subscriber bonus years ago (7 songs. Seriously.)
---
The terms "casual" and "hardcore" are meaningless, please stop using them.
Now playing: Pokemon X, Super Mario 3D World
#3b1gt0nePosted 12/19/2013 5:19:21 PM
ZOMG!!! You opened it?!!??!

*Value plummets*
#4MilesTeg420Posted 12/19/2013 5:22:56 PM
BobGuy128 posted...
Wow, that sounds awesome! I was worried it would just be a small selection of songs in a cheap sleeve, like the Twilight Princess soundtrack I got as a Nintendo Power subscriber bonus years ago (7 songs. Seriously.)

Nothing is worse than the soundtrack that came with Super Mario All Stars Wii. Half of it was sound effects iirc.
#5smkorvettePosted 12/19/2013 5:31:10 PM
b1gt0ne posted...

*Value plummets*

I'll never understand why people get things only to never ever use them, I guess with the hope that they can sell them later? Sounds silly to me, I'd rather enjoy the item for what it is

I'm excited to get mine, TC. Nintendo e-mailed me yesterday saying it should be here in 4-10 days, glad to hear it's fully loaded
---
Currently Playing: MH3U, A Link Between Worlds, Black Mesa
#6Banjo2553Posted 12/19/2013 5:42:29 PM
Wow, I was not expecting the soundtrack to be that in-depth. Can't wait until mine comes in the mail.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#7YoyokuKOPosted 12/19/2013 5:44:56 PM
well... in their defense
either have it mint condition and download the ost, or have it opened and copy the songs.

the former sounds better
#8b1gt0nePosted 12/19/2013 5:45:20 PM
smkorvette posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

*Value plummets*

I'll never understand why people get things only to never ever use them, I guess with the hope that they can sell them later? Sounds silly to me, I'd rather enjoy the item for what it is

I'm excited to get mine, TC. Nintendo e-mailed me yesterday saying it should be here in 4-10 days, glad to hear it's fully loaded

If you could see my backlog, I could open a Gamestop or two. I'm talking brand new sealed games, btw.
#9selfdeztructionPosted 12/19/2013 8:21:47 PM(edited)
b1gt0ne posted...
smkorvette posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

*Value plummets*

If you could see my backlog, I could open a Gamestop or two. I'm talking brand new sealed games, btw.

All that unexplored fun is just sitting there, sadly waiting in the dark for someone appreciative to come along, love and play them.

THERE'S BORED GAMERS IN OKLAHOMA THAT'D LOVE TO HAVE THOSE GAMES!!!,,,,,you cruel, cruel person...

@TC, did you receive a pizza hut giftcard when you received the soundtrack? Are the songs full length or just short clips?
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#10b1gt0nePosted 12/19/2013 9:06:52 PM
selfdeztruction posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
smkorvette posted...
b1gt0ne posted...

*Value plummets*

All that unexplored fun is just sitting there, sadly waiting in the dark for someone appreciative to come along, love and play them.

THERE'S BORED GAMERS IN OKLAHOMA THAT'D LOVE TO HAVE THOSE GAMES!!!,,,,,you cruel, cruel person...

@TC, did you receive a pizza hut giftcard when you received the soundtrack? Are the songs full length or just short clips?

I haven't received my platinum soundtrack, but I did get the $40 Pizza Hut gift card. I <3 Reggie