Just got my Club Nintendo Platinum Status Majora's Mask soundtrack and omg...

#21KenauePosted 12/21/2013 11:09:48 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
Kenaue posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
Where are you guys seeing the soundtrack at? I have 820 coins and there is no soundtrack listed at all.

Platinum reward.

And where do I go to order this platinum reward because I have reached platinum.

Too late. Was done like 6 months ago. If you have platinum now then it's for the next reward listing in June or July.
---
Now Playing: SM3DW; LoZ:WWHD; ACIV
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue
#22Dr_KainPosted 12/21/2013 11:14:15 AM
Kenaue posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
Kenaue posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
Where are you guys seeing the soundtrack at? I have 820 coins and there is no soundtrack listed at all.

Platinum reward.

And where do I go to order this platinum reward because I have reached platinum.

Too late. Was done like 6 months ago. If you have platinum now then it's for the next reward listing in June or July.

Well that's bull****!!! I want CDs more than anything else. Looks like I'll just go and download it.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#23Starwars4JPosted 12/21/2013 11:27:21 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
Well that's bull****!!! I want CDs more than anything else. Looks like I'll just go and download it.

It's BS because you were too late? And resorting to piracy. Nice.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#24KenauePosted 12/21/2013 11:29:54 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
Kenaue posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
Kenaue posted...
Dr_Kain posted...

Platinum reward.

It was up for like a month.
---
Now Playing: SM3DW; LoZ:WWHD; ACIV
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue
#25Nin3DSFanPosted 12/21/2013 11:58:05 AM(edited)
So, let me see here:

The original Japanese OST -- "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Original Soundtrack" has 2 CDs with 112 tracks, with a total length of 1:59:38

The original US OST -- "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Game Music Soundtrack CD" has 51 tracks, totalling 56:56.

The 2013 Club Nintendo OST -- "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Official Soundtrack" has a total of 112 tracks, totalling 1:59:00

This means the Club Nintendo soundtrack is a total of 38 seconds shorter than the Japanese version, but as it's just 38 seconds, I'm going to assume that it's simply to do with silence at the beginning or end of the tracks being reduced by a fraction of a second.

Now my question is... is it just a re-release of the Japanese OST, or have they remastered it or anything like that?
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#26Companion_Cube_Posted 12/22/2013 12:49:40 PM
Mine came in too, but there's a giant crack on the case from the shipping, so I just decided to open it and listen to it.

Probably wasn't going to sell it anyways.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Safari Pokemon: Dedenne, Electabuzz, Zebstricka
3DS FC: 3024 - 5019 - 8681 (I'm low on Friend slots ATM) IGN: X
#27Dr_KainPosted 12/22/2013 11:26:30 PM(edited)
Kenaue posted...

Okay, and I just joined Club Nintendo last Monday as I got a Wii U last Friday.

Starwars4J posted...

Okay, how else am I supposed to get it then? If they don't want to sell it to me, then there is nothing I can do because I am not going to pay third party prices that are probably gouging it. I'd rather download it illegally than pay some scalper.

If Nintendo wants to sell me the OST, then I'll be more than happy to buy it. If they don't, then they aren't losing money if I download it.

---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#28metalmariolordPosted 12/22/2013 11:47:20 PM
Dr_Kain posted...
Kenaue posted...

Starwars4J posted...

Okay, how else am I supposed to get it then? If they don't want to sell it to me, then there is nothing I can do because I am not going to pay third party prices that are probably gouging it. I'd rather download it illegally than pay some scalper.

If Nintendo wants to sell me the OST, then I'll be more than happy to buy it. If they don't, then they aren't losing money if I download it.

He's got a point here.
Deal with it, rich people who never need to pirate anything.
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#29WiiareVenomPosted 12/22/2013 11:55:49 PM
metalmariolord posted...
Dr_Kain posted...
Kenaue posted...

Starwars4J posted...

He's got a point here.
Deal with it, rich people who never need to pirate anything.

With the kind of things people pirate, chances are poor people don't "need" to pirate anything either.
---
Official Zygarde of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt. 3DS FC: 5155 3151 4613