Poor Princess Daisy

#1SuplexKirbyPosted 12/19/2013 5:46:06 PM
http://niban-destikim.deviantart.com/art/Hi-I-m-Forgotten-again-413627234 , http://niban-destikim.deviantart.com/art/Daisy-smash-420710563
#2CrystalKing5426Posted 12/19/2013 5:47:31 PM
She should be forgotten. She was a Peach stand-in and then brought back as roster filler for spinoff sports games.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Pokemon X FC: 2191-7658-4003
#3b1gt0nePosted 12/19/2013 5:49:32 PM
I'd hit it...

Just sayin :\
#4AceMosPosted 12/19/2013 5:49:56 PM
daisy would just play like peach lite

im glad we got a char who will play diffrently
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#5Mario maniacPosted 12/19/2013 6:07:36 PM
AceMos posted...

Just sayin', but just because you can't think of a different moveset for Daisy doesn't mean she'd be stuck with Peach's.
---
3DS FC: 5327-0923-7747
New Leaf: Adam in Animal C
#6AceMosPosted 12/19/2013 6:10:35 PM
Mario maniac posted...
AceMos posted...

Just sayin', but just because you can't think of a different moveset for Daisy doesn't mean she'd be stuck with Peach's.

what else would daisy use?

she has no personality or character trait she is just a peach palet swap so there would not be much to builda original move set on
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#7capturinggod200Posted 12/20/2013 10:53:29 PM
Mario maniac posted...
AceMos posted...

I know right at first people were like Rosalina would be a Peach clone but then sees Rosalina's moveset and they say great character I can't wait to main her but for Daisy nope she'd still be a Peach clone bias much?
#8AceMosPosted 12/21/2013 12:34:50 AM
capturinggod200 posted...
Mario maniac posted...
AceMos posted...

I know right at first people were like Rosalina would be a Peach clone but then sees Rosalina's moveset and they say great character I can't wait to main her but for Daisy nope she'd still be a Peach clone bias much?

any one who thought rosalin woudl bea peach clone was clueless
---
#9TerotrousPosted 12/21/2013 12:48:43 AM
Daisy is clearly much more of an action girl than Peach, so I don't think her moveset would be quite the same. For example, I'm sure Daisy would have punches and kicks instead of slaps and twirls. I'd also expect to see her in her biker suit rather than a dress.

It is true though that she really just doesn't have enough playable appearances to base a whole moveset on. Her most significant appearances are in the Mario Sports series, but Peach already kinda stole that. I suppose she could have some Mario kart style stuff, though most of the Mario Kart items are already regular items.
---
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#10Skull567890Posted 12/21/2013 2:49:10 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
She should be forgotten. She was a Peach stand-in and then brought back as roster filler for spinoff sports games.

" Oh yeah, since x character hasn't been developed or used by Nintendo in x something years then its best to ignore and resent X's existence altogether." Why do people have this mentality? Just because she hasn't been fully developed yet doesn't mean that she should be ignored. And why does it matter if she and Peach shared the same role, especially when Daisy has only assumed it once?