Mario Kart 8 trailer (Those comments...)

#41ChrisObamaPosted 12/20/2013 5:43:18 AM
The blacks on that site are very racist towards whites, I know because I happen to be black myself
---
Not changing this sig until I get laid again 10/1/2013
#42Retroxgamer0Posted 12/20/2013 5:49:19 AM
i prefer youtube comments. they get right down to it. is there boobies?
#43thefabregas22Posted 12/20/2013 5:54:31 AM
read through too many of those comments and I'm left wondering why everyone seems to bum mk64 on there.
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#44YomigaeruPosted 12/20/2013 5:57:11 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
xXDa-KidXx posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
xXDa-KidXx posted...
Even though these are hilarious. It makes me kinda ashamed to be black with the amount of ignorance, bad grammar, and stupidity.

You think that's bad, but some black people talk like that irl.

Im black too. And majority of black people and "swag kids" I know do talk like that hahaha. When I was in highschool people would always say Im the whitest black guy they know. Probably because I hate all mainstream music(favorite genre iss 70s-80 punk rock) and didn't talk in slang lol.

Me too. My mother raised me and my siblings to talk and act in a respectable manner.

We didn't say Mama and Daddy. We said Mom and Dad (You'd be surprise how rare you hear a Black person call their parents by those)

We didn't say "Nah" we said "No". Just few examples.

Usually when I think of respect I think of opening a door for a lady or helping an old woman cross the street, not the difference between saying Mama and Mom

Indeed. I think the above case is more a matter of convenience, as "Mama" is two syllables while "Mom" is one. I doubt "respect" comes into play much when you're choosing between two completely acceptable and synonymous colloquialisms.

Race is irrelevant when it comes to slang. Slang exists to facilitate easier/smoother communication. It's why we have terms such as "Mama'nim" ("mama and them"), and words are abbreviated so often ("adorbs" instead of adorable, "totes" instead of "totally", etc.).
---
How about a sign that just says "DON'T"? You could hit people with it.
Official Deviant of the SSB4WiiU Boards
#45StarmanJuniorPosted 12/20/2013 5:58:42 AM
I would say this made me lose faith in mankind...

But I already lost that long ago
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#46DarkAdonis123Posted 12/20/2013 6:48:38 AM
"Where my n**** toad at?"

Best post ever
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#47xXDa-KidXxPosted 12/20/2013 6:56:43 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
xXDa-KidXx posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
xXDa-KidXx posted...
Even though these are hilarious. It makes me kinda ashamed to be black with the amount of ignorance, bad grammar, and stupidity.

You think that's bad, but some black people talk like that irl.

Im black too. And majority of black people and "swag kids" I know do talk like that hahaha. When I was in highschool people would always say Im the whitest black guy they know. Probably because I hate all mainstream music(favorite genre iss 70s-80 punk rock) and didn't talk in slang lol.

Me too. My mother raised me and my siblings to talk and act in a respectable manner.

We didn't say Mama and Daddy. We said Mom and Dad (You'd be surprise how rare you hear a Black person call their parents by those)

We didn't say "Nah" we said "No". Just few examples.

Usually when I think of respect I think of opening a door for a lady or helping an old woman cross the street, not the difference between saying Mama and Mom

O meant so people could have respect for us. I suppose thosr examples I gave were quite bad. I'll put it this way, we talked, and acted differently from other kids of our race. And it was noticeable.

Especially since back then, the schools back then were atrocious. Specifically the children, up into highschool.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]