How bad are wiiu sales now?

#21RaRitsujunPosted 12/23/2013 7:26:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22Lord_Ka1nPosted 12/23/2013 7:33:11 PM
RIGHT NOW? well its the holidays so pretty decent. but who knows if itll keep up.
---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n (Current PS4 games - AC:BF, NFS Rivals)
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#23erasedMUSEPosted 12/23/2013 9:05:21 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
I can just picture them all clutching their head chanting "this is not happening" when Nintendo manages to be more successful than Sony and Microsoft again.

PS1 and PS2 crush Nintendo dude. Only Wii crushed Sony and MS, and we all know another Wii situation is not going to happen again.

Get over it dude.

We all know Nintendo fan boys will be clutching their heads going, "3DS! 3DS! 3DS!"
---
Favorite bands in no particular order: 1) Muse 2) Editors 3) Interpol 4) The National
Gaming Systems I own: PS2, PS3, 3DS, Vita, & semi gaming PC
#24erasedMUSEPosted 12/23/2013 9:07:13 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
I can just picture them all clutching their head chanting "this is not happening" when Nintendo manages to be more successful than Sony and Microsoft again.

Nah they'll just be yelling "DOESNT COUNT CAUSE CASUALS!!!"

What casuals? I thought they said all the "casuals" went to smartphones. Oh my....that would be quite a frantic back-pedal if they suddenly pulled that argument again.....

Casuals supported and kept Wii king last gen, but you're right, the casuals left, hence why Wii U is in its current situation.

Stop being blinding yourself dude, seriously, this is common knowledge. Wii grabbed the casuals, and Nintendo tried grabbing them again with yet ANOTHER gimmick, and it ailed them.
---
Favorite bands in no particular order: 1) Muse 2) Editors 3) Interpol 4) The National
Gaming Systems I own: PS2, PS3, 3DS, Vita, & semi gaming PC
#25BloodychessPosted 12/23/2013 9:14:11 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
SychinLegacy posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...

Nah they'll just be yelling "DOESNT COUNT CAUSE CASUALS!!!"

What casuals? I thought they said all the "casuals" went to smartphones. Oh my....that would be quite a frantic back-pedal if they suddenly pulled that argument again.....

Just ignore the casual arguments. If we wanna play that game, then the PS2 got all the casuals because it was a glorified DVD player. Mom and Pop could get a player for themselves and something to shut up their kid when they weren't using it.

The reason why the PS3 didn't pull PS2 numbers was clearly because the casuals abandoned Sony.

Those damn casuals.
---
Stay off the sidewalk if you don't like the way I drive
#26Hvarerann24Posted 12/23/2013 9:16:14 PM
MushroomMuncher posted...
trenken posted...
FayeLady posted...
The PS4 has caught up to the Wii U's YTD already, and the Xbone is close.

I still find this incredible. It really tells me about how undesirable the U really is, and how many people were waiting this past year for those 2 systems. It makes me think that most of the world just sees this as another Wii, something they had their fill of and arent interested in anymore.

They should have never called this a Wii. Huge, huge mistake thats unfixable now.

Nintendoomed since 1889.

Man they are really old.
#27SagadegoPosted 12/24/2013 10:27:33 AM
I see monkeyspoon wants another trip to purgatory again.
---
Now Playing:
random games (3ds/ds) Soul Sacrifice/ Persona 4 Golden (ps vita) Dynasty Warriors 8(Ps3)