Why do people want a F-Zero game when it won't sell well

#21Godstriker8Posted 12/20/2013 10:45:47 AM
Well I want it to have good sales because I don't want the franchise to be retired like GX did for the series.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#22maxfreakPosted 12/20/2013 10:51:28 AM
New Link posted...
maxfreak posted...
NitianXero posted...
Motobug321 posted...
KogamiShima posted...
Snip.

^

QFT

You know, there was a time once where I firmly believed that QFT meant "Quit ****ing Talking" and when people would quote me and type that I was like, "what's yo problem dude i thought i was being logical?"

...Now I read it for what it is, but always am reminded of that.

LOL I never looked at it that way. When I first saw it I was like "Wut is QFT?" Then I googled it and went "OOOOH". Haha I went several years without knowing what it was xD
---
Nintendo Network/Steam/Origin: maxfreak
#23TerotrousPosted 12/20/2013 10:57:23 AM
Even if it doesn't sell well, it still sends an important message for them to make the game.

And of course there's the fact that F-Zero GX kicked so much butt.
---
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#24DeathSoul2000Posted 12/20/2013 11:26:44 AM
Jack_the_monke7 posted...
They aren't Nintendo employees, they don't care what it sells (aside from the fact they'll want success so more F-zero games will be made).

You wouldn't know it from some of the posts around here.
#25oolacilePosted 12/20/2013 11:36:16 AM
Because I want to play a new ****ing F-Zero. Geez.
#26StupidMofozPosted 12/20/2013 11:42:31 AM
I would prefer a new Wave Race.
#27ShiNoBinnPosted 12/20/2013 11:46:01 AM
StupidMofoz posted...
I would prefer a new Wave Race.

Why not both? Fact is is that Nintendo has many IPs they are just ignoring, I'd love to see a new 1080. It would be something new from Nintendo at least finally, lately every Nintendo system is just the same ol franchises all the time.
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
#28xoftheuniversePosted 12/20/2013 11:47:59 AM
Because real gamers like myself care about fun games and not sales. I want the following... a hybrid game of F-Zero where the story mode has Captain Falcon actually doing some bounty hunting. This could be achieved with side scrolling beat em up sections in between racing sections. To not upset the balance it would have to stay true to it's roots and have a full GP mode with online play.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#29SCCAN85Posted 12/22/2013 12:17:35 AM
F-Zero GX was such an awesome game. I would love just a remade game of that w/ online or a whole new one.

I like other types of racing games other than kart racers. I've got Gran Turismo for any level of realism and Mario Kart/ Sonic Kart for quirky, silly fun racers but for futuristic racers all I can think of are Wipeout games which are awesome but it's not the same as F-Zero.

Seriously, F-Zero is one of my favorite Nintendo IP's, I just wish it wasn't so ignored
---
PSN: Canqb5
Chargers, Clippers,Kings (NHL), and I guess Padres
#30Breastmilkn_DipPosted 12/22/2013 2:12:13 AM
SCCAN85 posted...
...Wipeout games which are awesome but it's not the same as F-Zero.

Absolutely and thank God they're not. The Wipeout games actually require a far degree of genuine skill as opposed to FZ, which almost plays like a childrens game by comparison.
-
--
---
Everytime Nintendo speaks the global depletion rate of salt increases ten-fold.