Would you want Castlevania: Harmony of Despair on the Wii U?

#1Gogo726Posted 12/21/2013 9:41:53 AM
I bought it this weekend on XBLA because it was real cheap. Decent game, I kinda suck at it. But it also had me thinking. If they put it on the Wii U, Albus, Loretta, and Stella could be Wii U exclusives.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#2RoyisROFLPosted 12/21/2013 9:59:49 AM
Another reason to buy Castlevania HD? Sure, why not? If they added even more characters, it'd be an instant purchase for me.
---
Redarchangel20- "Somebody is into a rather odd fetish. But hey, we all got to get off to something, right?"
#3DrumguyPosted 12/21/2013 10:05:09 AM
Yes. I love Castlevania games and haven't gotten to play a new one in forever.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 12/21/2013 10:07:53 AM
I didn't think this was a particularly good entry in the series, but I will give them credit for trying something wildly different.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#5Maxx_the_SlashPosted 12/21/2013 10:18:12 AM
I'd get it simply because it would be a port of the last Castlevania game Koji Igarashi was allowed to make before we got those stupid ass Lords of Ceaseless-Quick-Time-Events reboot games.

I'd gladly take a stale Metroidvania game by Igarashi over an uncreative Lords of Shadow game that allows for absolutely zero character development and stat progression and what barely gives a player any work to do that doesn't involve repeatedly mashing a damn button for every little thing you have to do.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
AC:NL/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh) | WiiU: Maxx_the_Slash | XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash
#6Baha05Posted 12/21/2013 10:20:47 AM
Ehhh if it was like a GOTY and they added Nintendo exclusive content yeah i would by Castlevania HD
---
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender
#7JobocanPosted 12/21/2013 10:25:13 AM
I have it on PS3, it's kinda meh sadly.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#8guedesbrawlPosted 12/21/2013 10:29:43 AM
i would LOVE this, though i fear the lack of good online would kill it's sales and lessen the chances of more Castlevanias here.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#9VideoGamer1990Posted 12/21/2013 10:42:29 AM
Probably not, since it's already been on PS3 and Xbox for a while now and there isn't that much point to releasing it again, especially if they aren't going to add more characters or keep using old sprites.

A sequel for HoD? Sure.
---
I got my wish for Breath of Fire VI.....but you know the rest. *sits in dark corner*
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641219
#10Dr_KainPosted 12/21/2013 11:08:36 AM
Nope. The game is just down right stupid. I want a real Castlevania game like Aria of Sorrow again or Order of Ecclesia again.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.