Super Mario 3rd world is it worth it?

#11slymshadyPosted 12/21/2013 3:21:11 PM
Physical obviously. I got it from Best Buy on launch for $49 and its been great. So much content in there
#12EvilmonsterPosted 12/21/2013 3:30:01 PM
If you like platformers. It was good but not mindblowing to me, but I'm not too big on platformers.
#13PennywiseJimPosted 12/21/2013 4:15:57 PM
Easily worth it. Everyone who owns a WiiU should have this game. NSMBU is great too if you're into 2D platformers.

Slightly off-topic, but if you never played Galaxy 2, Best Buy has it on sale for $15 right now.
#14SetecAstronomyPosted 12/21/2013 4:22:48 PM
It's one of the highest rated games of the year for any system, so I'd say it's a pretty safe bet. If you like Mario games, it's a must-have.

Even though you got frustrated with MH3U, I'd suggest finding a weapon that suits your play style and keep trying. After about 8 hours of play time (using longsword) I was totally hooked and have now put in about 250 hours. You can also go online to get help from other players if you're dying a lot. This will help you upgrade weapons and armor quicker, which will make you perform better in offline solo play.
#15Nj-Keen19(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 4:53:31 PM
SetecAstronomy posted...
It's one of the highest rated games of the year for any system, so I'd say it's a pretty safe bet. If you like Mario games, it's a must-have.

Even though you got frustrated with MH3U, I'd suggest finding a weapon that suits your play style and keep trying. After about 8 hours of play time (using longsword) I was totally hooked and have now put in about 250 hours. You can also go online to get help from other players if you're dying a lot. This will help you upgrade weapons and armor quicker, which will make you perform better in offline solo play.

Having a blast with Mario. ..I probably will give mh another shot I just got to get the hang of it, I'm decent with the long sword but when it comes down to fighting big monsters I get my ass handed to me specifically that bird(I feel like a noob)..I refuse to trade in games so eventually I'll play...Thanks for the feedback everyone
---
PSN:Nj-Keen19 || 3DSFC: 0619-3809-4534
#16ghostofspartapPosted 12/21/2013 5:54:26 PM
the best game on wiiu its wonderful 101 followed by mario 3d world
---
all trolls must be ignored ignoring them only makes them more miserable welcome to my ignore list :D
#17mariofan-90Posted 12/21/2013 6:18:54 PM
I just got Wii U so I can experience it's greatness, if the decision ends up coming back to bite me later on then so be it.
#18vattodevPosted 12/21/2013 7:03:59 PM
Nj-Keen19 posted...
I went to go buy a wii u the other day got the legend of Zenda edition and Mh3...got fed up with monster hunter cause I suck...thinking about going to buy super Mario. Just wondering if it iis worth it before I spend the money. .should I go digital or physical

Before trying SM3DW, watch a few monster hunter videos on youtube then try again. If you don't, you'll never try it again, because SM3DW is the exact opposite: it's easy to pick and have fun. MH3U, on the other hand, requires effort to understand completely, but will give you hundreds of hours of fun, while SM3DW will barely reach 100.

So, from someone that loves both games, give MH3U a try before getting SM3DW.

Ps.: We all suck until we get better. :P Watch the videos, learn and enjoy. And don't be afraid of looking for information online.