So, why does the Yoshi's Island DLC in Sonic Lost World exist again?

#1MarioMan847Posted 12/21/2013 7:39:23 PM(edited)
Is Sega TRYING to get bought by Nintendo? Is Nintendo trying to buy Sega? Did they really just do it for fun, or for trolls? Did Sega even make this DLC, or did Nintendo make it? Is it just a publicity stunt to promote Yoshi's New Island/Yarn Yoshi? Why is the DLC free? Was Sega scared of copyright that they would have to give the money to Nintendo because Yoshi isn't their character? And why is Yoshi and Sonic even a thing anyway?

I'm sorry but... seeing Sonic go into a Warp Pipe around Shy Guys and Piranha Plants in an official game is both cringe-inducing and childhood ruining. I really don't understand why they would do this, or how they even thought about doing this. My questions are totally warranted.

I mean, seriously..... Yoshi waving on the World Map of a real Sonic game is almost painful.
---
Video games are awesome.
#2b1gt0nePosted 12/21/2013 7:40:15 PM
Dude, shut up and enjoy it
#3DTY3Posted 12/21/2013 7:40:21 PM
Dude, it's just a game.
---
Sonic Lost World Silent Forest Zone 1 USA Record:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKla-WiSyg
#4DTY3Posted 12/21/2013 7:41:34 PM
Did you really just ask if Sega was scared of copyright?
---
#5Motobug321Posted 12/21/2013 7:42:39 PM
Dude, it's just a fun little bit of fanservice. Just enjoy it.
#6Big_Daddy_TPosted 12/21/2013 7:47:22 PM
MarioMan847 posted...
Is Sega TRYING to get bought by Nintendo? Is Nintendo trying to buy Sega? Did they really just do it for fun, or for trolls? Did Sega even make this DLC, or did Nintendo make it? Is it just a publicity stunt to promote Yoshi's New Island/Yarn Yoshi? Why is the DLC free? Was Sega scared of copyright that they would have to give the money to Nintendo because Yoshi isn't their character? And why is Yoshi and Sonic even a thing anyway?

I'm sorry but... seeing Sonic go into a Warp Pipe around Shy Guys and Piranha Plants in an official game is both cringe-inducing and childhood ruining. I really don't understand why they would do this, or how they even thought about doing this. My questions are totally warranted.

I mean, seriously..... Yoshi waving on the World Map of a real Sonic game is almost painful.

The fact something so small could ruin your entire childhood is kinda pathetic bruh bruh. Sorry to hear your childhood revolved around videogames.
---
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you
#7MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 7:48:29 PM
The DLC is fun, and I like how it's just a little free bonus.

But, ya gotta admit, it is kinda funny.... and ridiculous. If you went back in time 20 years and told some kid that a Sonic game was gonna have a Yoshi level in the future, there's no way they'd believe you. xD
---
Video games are awesome.
#8Project MayhemPosted 12/21/2013 7:50:14 PM
I think this is exactly what Nintendo should be doing. They are trying to get fans of both series to buy the game.
#9DTY3Posted 12/21/2013 7:50:16 PM
MarioMan847 posted...
The DLC is fun, and I like how it's just a little free bonus.

But, ya gotta admit, it is kinda funny.... and ridiculous. If you went back in time 20 years and told some kid that a Sonic game was gonna have a Yoshi level in the future, there's no way they'd believe you. xD

Sonic collecting coins is amusing.
---
#10MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2013 7:52:59 PM
Also, does this mean that Mario games can have Sonic levels now? Complete with loop-de-loops, badniks, and rings?

I mean, if this is possible.... anything is possible.
---
Video games are awesome.