---
ps4 master race
psn ID: rightinthefeels67
2 years ago#2
cool
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
2 years ago#3
Sales have really picked up for the game.
2 years ago#4
From a completely unbiased perspective, I don't see very many games on PS4 or Xbox One that they have to offer --- so Mario 3D World would definetly be in my top 3 most wanted for next generation across all 3 consoles...
2 years ago#5
There's not much competition at the moment.
---
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg
2 years ago#6
Mind posting a link? cause Amazon top selling list looks like this for "next gen" titles:

AC4: BF (PS4)
Killzone :SF
CoD:G (PS4)
CoD:G (XB1)
Super Mario 3D world
2 years ago#7
Izraeil posted...
Mind posting a link? cause Amazon top selling list looks like this for "next gen" titles:

Super Mario 3D world

When I (personally) think of "next generation" titles, I mostly think of titles that were released on the new console(s) ONLY --- instead of games that were made with LAST generation tech, then basically PORTED onto the new consoles (which is cheap)...

Don't get me wrong, because I can't wait to check out a new Gears of War game using the full tech of the Xbox One, or see a nice Playstation exclusive on the PS4... But at the moment, I haven't heard of anything outside the Wii U that has the library it has, or the games it has already announced as being in development/on the way...

I think Killzone was made specifically for the PS4, yes? Maybe that's a decent example, but yet again, they might as well just have titled that game "Shooter number one million and ten"...
2 years ago#8
JacobCurnow posted...
Izraeil posted...

Super Mario 3D world

When I (personally) think of "next generation" titles, I mostly think of titles that were released on the new console(s) ONLY --- instead of games that were made with LAST generation tech, then basically PORTED onto the new consoles (which is cheap)...

Don't get me wrong, because I can't wait to check out a new Gears of War game using the full tech of the Xbox One, or see a nice Playstation exclusive on the PS4... But at the moment, I haven't heard of anything outside the Wii U that has the library it has, or the games it has already announced as being in development/on the way...

I think Killzone was made specifically for the PS4, yes? Maybe that's a decent example, but yet again, they might as well just have titled that game "Shooter number one million and ten"...

Well they could've titled Mario 3d world, run and jump number one billion...
2 years ago#9
So correct me if I'm wrong, but the Wii U has these games being SPECIFICALLY made for it:

1) New Super Mario Brother U
2) New Luigi U
3) Monster Hunter 3/Tri
4) Mario Kart U
5) Zelda U
6) Zelda: Hyrule Warriors (which has poor graphics, but since it's Zelda, it MIGHT turn out to be pretty solid)
7) Mario 3D World
8) Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
9) Nintendo Land
10) Yoshi Yarn
11) Super Smash Brothers U

So that's a pretty decent list of games out and/or on the way... Killzone I've never seen as a game being up there with the great exclusives of each system like a Mario, Halo, Gears of War, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, etcetera... And so far, I've heard absolutely NOTHING about really huge games being on the way for either the PS4 or Xbox One --- but that just means they'll be announced at E3...

Metal Gear Solid 5 is the only one, but again, that's being made for the Xbox 360 also...
2 years ago#10
Izraeil posted...
JacobCurnow posted...
Izraeil posted...

Super Mario 3D world

Well they could've titled Mario 3d world, run and jump number one billion...

You're somewhat implying that there have been so many games SIMILAR to mainline Mario 3D platformers, that they might as well just have slapped on a random generic title... But saying this would actually be completely false... There's been such a LIMITED selection of high production value 3D platforming games for last generation consoles (PS3, X360, Wii), compared to first person shooters/violent games and third person shooters, that it's ridiculous...

And trust me, I'm not one of those politically motivated people that thinks violent games are bad --- I think people should be able to make whatever... But it's just the fact that VIOLENT action titles, with a solid amount of them being shooters (FPS or TPS), has dominated the market last gen... It's actually starting to get old...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. super mario 3d world best selling next gen game on amazon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived