Gamestop says Bayonetta 2 is being released in May

#11ZacekPosted 12/25/2013 9:06:32 PM
I hope so.
---
Final Fantasy was in 2D? I thought the number 7 was just a metaphor for something .... - Cbaker216
#12DarkFoxVPosted 12/25/2013 9:16:14 PM
Prince Shondronai posted...
I too don't understand why it's taking so long. Did they scrap everything from the first time they were developing it, so they needed to start from scratch, or did Wonderful 101 really eat up that much development time?

Probably a combination of both. And right now the last thing the WiiU needs are rushed games.
---
"Legends never die"
#13nonexistingheroPosted 12/26/2013 6:28:49 AM
AceMos posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
lowuw posted...
I think that it has a chance for May.

I'm surprised it wasn't out by December... It's just a hack-n-slash, not like it's groundbreaking or anything

hack and slashes are more complex than you think

Especially the Bayonetta kind. Anyhow, I predicted a late 2013 release IF TW101 would've come out right on schedule (no later than March 2013), but with TW101 being a September release, I don't see Bayo 2 coming out till at least May/June 2014. Most likely later than that though, since it wasn't featured in Nintendo's latest Direct which mostly focused on releases till Spring.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#14DeathSoul2000Posted 12/26/2013 6:30:47 AM
selfdeztruction posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
lowuw posted...

I'm surprised it wasn't out by December... It's just a hack-n-slash, not like it's groundbreaking or anything

Yeah they create themselves,I launched some creation tools on my pc and I typed in HACK N SLASH and the program create 60 games in 5 minutes.

I don't know why they didn't just release all 70 Bayos after the day it took to make them.

LAZY DEVS!

I'm sorry, did you forget who you're talking to?
#15KenauePosted 12/26/2013 6:44:44 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
lowuw posted...

Maybe learn a thing or two before posting sheer stupidity like that.
---
Now Playing: SM3DW; LoZ:WWHD; ACIV
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue
#16MilesTeg420Posted 12/26/2013 6:49:50 AM
Needs to be out by May. I was hoping DKCTF in Feb, MK8 March/April, Bayo May. That's what Wii U needs, a consistent software schedule. If it releases in June/July/August it bombs.
#17selfdeztructionPosted 12/26/2013 7:36:36 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
selfdeztruction posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
lowuw posted...

Yeah they create themselves,I launched some creation tools on my pc and I typed in HACK N SLASH and the program create 60 games in 5 minutes.

I don't know why they didn't just release all 70 Bayos after the day it took to make them.

LAZY DEVS!

I'm sorry, did you forget who you're talking to?

Not at all buddy, I was talking to Beatperson14.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer