Let's list all the Nintendo games that should have had online but didn't.

#1iKhan88Posted 12/23/2013 2:20:40 PM(edited)
I'll start:

Mario Party Island Tour
---
"People fear and hate what is not normal. They are scared of those that are different. Then the solution is for everyone to become the same"-Yggdrasil
#2IknowKungFuPosted 12/23/2013 2:05:36 PM
NSMB and Zelda 4 swords.
---
FALCON PAWNCH!
#3DarkAdonis123Posted 12/23/2013 2:08:57 PM
Super Mario 3D World

Absolutely brilliant game that to me would've been better if friends and I could've played through from the convenience of our homes instead of having to set aside a dedicated day that keeps getting postponed because our schedules rarely match up.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#4OMEGA RUGALPosted 12/23/2013 2:14:07 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Super Mario 3D World

Absolutely brilliant game that to me would've been better if friends and I could've played through from the convenience of our homes instead of having to set aside a dedicated day that keeps getting postponed because our schedules rarely match up.

this
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Heroes need to win all the time to be remembered. Villains only need to win once
#5DiscostewSMPosted 12/23/2013 2:16:26 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Super Mario 3D World

First is the question of if it could be stable enough, as platformers are one of the few genres (if not the only one) that don't "cooperate" with online very well.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#6xoftheuniversePosted 12/23/2013 2:16:27 PM
Every game that has local multiplayer modes but no online.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#7NovaLevossidaPosted 12/23/2013 2:38:31 PM
xoftheuniverse posted...

^ This, so, so much.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#8iKhan88(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 2:41:25 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
xoftheuniverse posted...

^ This, so, so much.

Yeah, but then this topic is no fun.

From what I've heard, Kirby Triple Deluxe won't have online either. So there's another for the list.
---
"People fear and hate what is not normal. They are scared of those that are different. Then the solution is for everyone to become the same"-Yggdrasil
#9crowe_1Posted 12/23/2013 2:46:58 PM
Nintendoland would be so much more incredible if it featured online play.

Pikmin 3

3D World

NSMBU...kind of gets a pass, only because of the fact that both of Ubisoft's Rayman platformers did not feature online play. That could suggest that online play for that style of 2D platformer may not be practical.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#10selfdeztructionPosted 12/24/2013 2:03:44 AM
NovaLevossida posted...
xoftheuniverse posted...

^ This, so, so much.

^100% THESE FREAKKIN PEOPLE!!!

ARE Y'ALL MY DADDY??
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer