WiiU is picking up big time!

#1andizzle29662Posted 12/24/2013 5:32:34 PM
Nintendo has done a fantastic job marketing the WiiU recently, and retail is getting support too. Toysrus has great marketing, and every big store i go to, I see people buying WiiU . I'm very happy to see it build momentum, and next year is poised to be great for us hardcore Nintendo fans , and Nintendo themselves.
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF
#2MichaelS91Posted 12/24/2013 5:39:24 PM
Too bad they still appear to be doing crap here in the UK. Even the children don't want Wii U's, its Xbox's and PS4's for christmas (I work in a school so was able to read a lot of christmas list's lol).
---
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
#3andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 5:43:32 PM
MichaelS91 posted...
Too bad they still appear to be doing crap here in the UK. Even the children don't want Wii U's, its Xbox's and PS4's for christmas (I work in a school so was able to read a lot of christmas list's lol).

I wonder why the UK doesn't like Nintendo as much as other parts of the world.
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF
#4GodofLazinessPosted 12/24/2013 5:43:54 PM
Nintendo generally do well during the Holidays. The question is can they keep it up all year long?
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#5wingo84Posted 12/24/2013 5:46:08 PM
MichaelS91 posted...

Same here, most of the kids I teach either don't know about Wii U, or just laugh and say they want an xbox or playstation... Typical ignorant kids.

They generally don't care about the games either, it's just the cool thing to have. It's all just about the image.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Finally bought a (Zelda themed) 3DS
#6PoweranimalsPosted 12/24/2013 6:03:47 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
MichaelS91 posted...

Because the UK sucks?
#7Tropical91Posted 12/24/2013 6:07:00 PM
Im from the uk and have a wii u (well, I will tomorrow). It does have a kiddy image over here though and I dont know any one else my age with one
---
FC: 3539-9636-1225 (Rezaa)
#8Dannyson97Posted 12/24/2013 6:07:24 PM
Poweranimals posted...
andizzle29662 posted...
MichaelS91 posted...

Because the UK sucks?

As opposed to the U.S?
---
The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast.
#9SetecAstronomyPosted 12/24/2013 6:07:52 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
MichaelS91 posted...

It's always been like that ever since the NES and Master System. I have no idea why.
#10Dannyson97Posted 12/24/2013 6:10:26 PM
SetecAstronomy posted...
andizzle29662 posted...
MichaelS91 posted...

It's always been like that ever since the NES and Master System. I have no idea why.

Because Sega got their first and had a strangle hold on Europe, and their anti Nintendo commercials burnt into people's minds that Nintendo ain't it.
---
The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast.