Hooray! WiiU GET!

#1GeminiX7Posted 12/26/2013 10:09:05 AM
Just got home with my brand spanking new Refurbished WiiU Deluxe and MHTriiU. Can't wait to start playing. When it finishes setting up, that is.

I thought about getting the WW edition, but even though WW is my favorite Zelda, and the extra stuff is very nice, I'm trying to shop on a budget(spent my extra cash on my gf's present) so the added 30 bucks wasn't worth it.

Any tips or tricks I should know about the WiiU?
---
3DS FC: 0748-3100-6541
PSN: GeminiX7
#2thefabregas22Posted 12/26/2013 10:13:06 AM
GeminiX7 posted...
Just got home with my brand spanking new Refurbished WiiU Deluxe and MHTriiU. Can't wait to start playing. When it finishes setting up, that is.

I thought about getting the WW edition, but even though WW is my favorite Zelda, and the extra stuff is very nice, I'm trying to shop on a budget(spent my extra cash on my gf's present) so the added 30 bucks wasn't worth it.

Any tips or tricks I should know about the WiiU?

Shine get!

I like the way you say brand spanking new and then point out it's refurbished haha.

Congrats I'm sure you'll love it :D
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#3SpookyryuPosted 12/26/2013 10:14:19 AM
what exact tips do you want?, for instance I can tell you that keep looking for bargains in the eshop every week, some of the games can cut their prices in half, just like mega man x got recently
#4GeminiX7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 10:17:07 AM
Spookyryu posted...
what exact tips do you want?, for instance I can tell you that keep looking for bargains in the eshop every week, some of the games can cut their prices in half, just like mega man x got recently

Tips like that, actually. Anyone know whats on sale now? I was planning to buy Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Super Castlevania IV, and MegaMan X.
---
3DS FC: 0748-3100-6541
PSN: GeminiX7
#5Devilman_AmonPosted 12/26/2013 10:22:08 AM
GeminiX7 posted...
Spookyryu posted...

Tips like that, actually. Anyone know whats on sale now? I was planning to buy Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Super Castlevania IV, and MegaMan X.

eShop is down

Merry Christmas
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)