Welp, got 3D World, WW HD, and Sonic.

#1Coop14Posted 12/27/2013 1:58:15 PM
Sonic is the only one I am slightly dissapointed with. Not sure if its the controls or what but its rather frustrating to get the hang off.

Super Mario 3D world though... Holy **** I haven't been this captivated by a Mario title since Sunshine. I REALLY am enjoying it and cannot remember the last time a Mario game has held my attention as well as this title. The level designs are excellent, controls feel great, love being able to play as someone other than Mario. Just overall a really solid game.

Windwaker HD is also an excellent title and the WiiU I got last Christmas is finally getting some great use. I am loving it, and I am honestly happy with how great these titles turned out.

Just wanted to give my input on those three titles. My Grandmother spoils me a bit because I am her only Grandson *20 now* and she has always bought me Nitnendo oriented things. Anyways Super Mario 3D world is an excellent title, and if you haven't tried it out yet I HIGHLY reccomend it! :D
---
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow, like fragile tiny shells drifting in the foam.
Mako will forever be missed.
#2HeroC114Posted 12/27/2013 2:03:33 PM
Does your grandma and Link's grandma look the same?
---
Xbox Live GT: Hero C
NNID: HeroC114
#3Final Fantasy2389Posted 12/27/2013 2:08:15 PM
Cool to hear. I liked the Sonic demo well enough. There seemed to be multiple paths to follow in the levels, but finding them was kind of a chore. As was finding the red star coins but that's normal.
---
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG
#4Hirokey123Posted 12/27/2013 2:17:29 PM
Same here (well actually I got the WWHD collectors edition when it first came out but only recently played it these last few weeks) and honestly my opinion of the Sonic game is that it's basically a brand new sonic formula and I like the formula but it's rough and needs a lot of work. I don't want to see it abandoned though just like Adventure 2 improved greatly on Adventure 1 I'd like to see this sonic lost worlds formula be expanded upon.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#5Devilman_AmonPosted 12/27/2013 2:18:02 PM
We don't have Goemon
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#6Crono19Posted 12/27/2013 2:19:19 PM
HeroC114 posted...

I DEMAND AN ANSWER!
---
I'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.
#7jackorhoadsPosted 12/27/2013 2:23:25 PM
HeroC114 posted...

lmao if she does, does she make soup?
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#8heartlesshero17Posted 12/27/2013 2:34:24 PM
Hehe those are the only 3 Wii U games I have. I only didn't beat WW HD since its my least favorite 3D console Zelda anyways and don't feel like beating it again anytime soon
---
http://i.imgur.com/0XFg1NY.png
#9Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 3:30:54 PM
Crono19 posted...
HeroC114 posted...

I DEMAND AN ANSWER!

Haha no! She is a southern lady. ;P Stands upright and all, just looks like a healthy elderly person.
---
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow, like fragile tiny shells drifting in the foam.
Mako will forever be missed.