Damn Wii U gaming is expensive.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn Wii U gaming is expensive.

User Info: coolguy_23

coolguy_23
2 years ago#1
Ya need 4 Pro Controllers or CCPRO 4 wii remotes+ and nunchucks, and Batteries. And you need to buy all the must have Wii U first title games which are 60 bucks a pop... To have the ultimate Wii U experience can be near the thousand dollar mark or above that...
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
2 years ago#2
Uhh, you obviously don't need 4 of every controller just to play games.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.ca/ - Watch me play "NFL Blitz Special Edition"
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
2 years ago#3
coolguy_23 posted...
Ya need 4 Pro Controllers or CCPRO 4 wii remotes+ and nunchucks...

no you don't.
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Pokemon X FC: 2191-7658-4003

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
2 years ago#4
How is this different than gaming on any other console?

User Info: BravesCountry

BravesCountry
2 years ago#5
I agree. I need a gamepad to play Wii U games. Okay, what if I don't like the gamepad. Okay, pro controller it is. Wait, that is an extra $50...

Then I get a hunch to play Wii games. There go another $30 plus for a motion plus and nunchuck controllers.

Oh wait, virtual console games. I still don't like my gamepad. Boom, another $20 on a classic controller.

What about screen protectors and cover sleeves for the gamepad. That is another $20 or so...

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
2 years ago#6
TC must love throwing around money. I guess for his PS4 he'll be getting 4 DS4 controllers, plus 4 PS Moves and the PS Camera. XboxOne will need 4 XBOne controllers, Kinect is included this time, so he gets off a little easier this time. Add in a yearly subscription for both XBoxLive and PS+. Also, if you wanna play PS3 games, you need a PS3, or a 360 for 360 games since neither are BC.
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban

User Info: StickMen1090

StickMen1090
2 years ago#7
BravesCountry posted...
I agree. I need a gamepad to play Wii U games. Okay, what if I don't like the gamepad. Okay, pro controller it is. Wait, that is an extra $50...

Then I get a hunch to play Wii games. There go another $30 plus for a motion plus and nunchuck controllers.

Oh wait, virtual console games. I still don't like my gamepad. Boom, another $20 on a classic controller.

What about screen protectors and cover sleeves for the gamepad. That is another $20 or so...

implying people own none of these to begin with
3DS FC: 2063-0061-2915

User Info: jillwarren

jillwarren
2 years ago#8
Lol. If you want the "ultimate experience" with any console it is going to be very expensive. Let's not pretend that new dual shocks are ten bucks a piece.
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
2 years ago#9
How much do you pay to play online a year again?

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
2 years ago#10
Are people just stating the obvious to try and be negative now? I#d hate to think what you consider basic gaming on vita which requires memory cards from sony
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Damn Wii U gaming is expensive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived