Wii U Gamepad Support Is Coming To PC!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Gamepad Support Is Coming To PC!!

User Info: That_Damn_Kid

That_Damn_Kid
3 years ago#1
http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2013/12/29/wii-u-gamepad-support-coming-pc/

Sweet! Makes the gamepad more useful.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#2
I should've know it was a hack.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: chillv

chillv
3 years ago#3
Nintendo might put a security thing on their gamepads to prevent this once they find out. Just a theory.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#4
chillv posted...
Nintendo might put a security thing on their gamepads to prevent this once they find out. Just a theory.

That's not possible for gamepad's that are already in circulation. And even if they did that to future gamepads, it'd only be a matter of time before they'd be cracked too.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Golden Maven

Golden Maven
3 years ago#5
chillv posted...

Why would they, though?

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#6
Skyrim at 60 FPS on the tablet.

I need new pants.
MSI Z87-G45 | i7-4770K | GTX 780 | G.Skill 16 GB DDR3 | Corsair 850W| Cooler Master Full Tower | Seagate 3TB Drive | LG Blu-Ray Drive |

chillv
3 years ago#7
DarkAdonis123 posted...
chillv posted...

That's not possible for gamepad's that are already in circulation. And even if they did that to future gamepads, it'd only be a matter of time before they'd be cracked too.

setadpu

chillv
3 years ago#8
Golden Maven posted...
chillv posted...

Why would they, though?

To prevent unauthorized use of the peripheral

User Info: Inferno700

Inferno700
3 years ago#9
That is awesome, I can't wait. Thanks for the info.
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
Steam ID: Inferno700

User Info: Nerreltron9000

Nerreltron9000
3 years ago#10
If hackers can map full PC button support to the gamepad, surely Nintendo can map classic controller support for their own Wii mode.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Gamepad Support Is Coming To PC!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived