Eurogamer/Digital foundry Awards mario 3d world G.O.T.Y

#1shaunmePosted 12/30/2013 3:25:44 AM
You know the same site that is anti nintendo..the site that lied in 90% of its face offs when they shown the wii u multiplats to be worse than last gen systems...all because they hate nintendo.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-30-eurogamers-game-of-the-year-2013

Please understand. ..I await your damage control.Meow
---
Nintendo can only dream of selling PS2 numbers. NNID:shaunme1
only 1 non Wii u owning troll on my ignore list.
#2Too_many_namesPosted 12/30/2013 3:49:27 AM
Tell me, how does it feel to waste your time trying to find arguments to prove to the fanatics that the Wii U isn't exactly the best console ever, all the time? Is this your goal in life?

Seriously, though, what you said is nothing new to REASONABLE people. Leave the lambasting to Rasputin; he does a much better job, and he isn't even biased against the Wii U, like you, so please.
---
An old man once told me: "No old man is to be trusted".
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 12/30/2013 3:51:44 AM
You expect damage control by fans for a Wii U game being awarded GOTY? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 12/30/2013 3:58:19 AM
oh hey havent seen you post in a while TC. Whats up?
---
FFXIV: Sir Gaiaknight, Server: Midgardsormr
NNI: Gaiaknight PSN: FFXIGaiaknight
#5shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 5:19:06 AM
Too_many_names posted...
Tell me, how does it feel to waste your time trying to find arguments to prove to the fanatics that the Wii U isn't exactly the best console ever, all the time? Is this your goal in life?

Seriously, though, what you said is nothing new to REASONABLE people. Leave the lambasting to Rasputin; he does a much better job, and he isn't even biased against the Wii U, like you, so please.

Never heard of you.
---
#6shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 5:20:44 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
You expect damage control by fans for a Wii U game being awarded GOTY? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I want them to say that this doesn't count because since launch this site is classed as not reliable and biased against nintendo.
---
#7T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 12/30/2013 5:27:46 AM
shaunme posted...

I'm already seeing plenty of damage control.... in the OP.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
http://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-v13-revamp V13 Userstyle for a better site look
#8shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 5:37:30 AM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
shaunme posted...

I'm already seeing plenty of damage control.... in the OP.

Its my game of the year aswell....so no.
---
#9kissdadookiePosted 12/30/2013 6:09:50 AM
shaunme posted...
You know the same site that is anti nintendo..the site that lied in 90% of its face offs when they shown the wii u multiplats to be worse than last gen systems...all because they hate nintendo.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-30-eurogamers-game-of-the-year-2013

They are not anti-Nintendo, they are simply very objective especially Digital Foundry.

I don't comprehend how you and others label them as anti-Nintendo just because they are heavily analytical and explains things as they are rather than with biased enthusiasm.
#10monkeyspoonPosted 12/30/2013 6:12:31 AM
No Wiiu games made into my top 10 list for 2013.

What does this prove? That game of the years awards are opinions and that no ones opinion is as good as your own.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu