Eurogamer/Digital foundry Awards mario 3d world G.O.T.Y

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Eurogamer/Digital foundry Awards mario 3d world G.O.T.Y
1 year ago#41
shaunme posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
You expect damage control by fans for a Wii U game being awarded GOTY? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I want them to say that this doesn't count because since launch this site is classed as not reliable and biased against nintendo.

I'll agree it doesn't matter, but not because its biased against Nintendo, but because it isn't The Wonderful 101. Every single GOTY awarded so far is invalid because of that.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9395-3914; NNID: MisterNoOne
Friend Safari (Dragon): Fraxure, Noibat, Sliggoo
1 year ago#42
Xodarhis posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Xodarhis posted...
But didn't that come out last year? It was pretty good but why would they give it GOTY this year??

came out last month

?

No I definitely had it long before then. Check your facts before sounding silly. I'm surprised more people haven't called them out on that yet.

You might want to look into this first before you tell others to.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
1 year ago#43
Xodarhis posted...
Xodarhis posted...
But didn't that come out last year? It was pretty good but why would they give it GOTY this year??

came out last month

?

No I definitely had it long before then. Check your facts before sounding silly. I'm surprised more people haven't called them out on that yet.

either you are trolling or very ignorant
---
Currently Playing : YS: Memories of Celceta, Ryse, and MH3U
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, and The Order 1886
1 year ago#44
Xodarhis posted...
Xodarhis posted...

came out last month

?

either you are trolling or very ignorant

Well I'm not trolling, and an answer would resolve the whole ignorant thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Eurogamer/Digital foundry Awards mario 3d world G.O.T.Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived