Stop saying that Wii U will outsell X1

#17lightsXIIIPosted 12/31/2013 2:29:27 PM
Stahp. Wii U will get on the right track soon so stop trying to be a fanboy.
---
...In a Sexual way...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is confirmed for a western release in 2014! HYPEEEEEEEE!
#2Dannyson97Posted 12/31/2013 2:31:11 PM
It's a possibility. Whatever happens they'll both probably sell well enough.
---
The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast.
#3fish9547Posted 12/31/2013 2:34:35 PM
WHO CARES. JUST GET THE SYSTEM AND ENJOY IT. DON'T COMPARE. THAT'S THE COMPANY'S JOB. please
#4EasterEggHunterPosted 12/31/2013 2:35:22 PM
Wii U will outsell X1
---
This signature is one of my greatest accomplishments.....Brick Road
The internet in a nutshell: http://youtu.be/_mDFwJL2Xus
#5FayeLadyPosted 12/31/2013 2:36:44 PM
Its just as valid a prediction as any other.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#6MilesTeg420Posted 12/31/2013 2:37:18 PM
I really dislike Microsoft for what they have done to the industry, and what became of RARE and the IP. I hate what the Xbone tried to pull, and I can never, ever feel sorry for Microsoft or the Xbone. I have never bought a Microsoft console, and I never will unless major changes are made. I hope Wii U outsells it and I hope PS4 sells 100 million more units.
#7fish9547Posted 12/31/2013 2:39:22 PM
EasterEggHunter posted...
Wii U will outsell X1
Now you just want to annoy us
#8NovaLevossidaPosted 12/31/2013 2:41:57 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
I really dislike Microsoft for what they have done to the industry, and what became of RARE and the IP. I hate what the Xbone tried to pull, and I can never, ever feel sorry for Microsoft or the Xbone. I have never bought a Microsoft console, and I never will unless major changes are made. I hope Wii U outsells it and I hope PS4 sells 100 million more units.

I'm not buying an X1, but I think they deserve the success over the Wii U more. While Microsoft definitely was working against the consumer's interests, both MS and Nintendo were out of touch with the market. Since the PR disaster of the X1, Microsoft has made record time in fixing their errors. I wouldn't buy the console, but I can respect both the willingness to change and the speed at which the change happened, which are two qualities I wish Nintendo would emulate.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#9icarus231Posted 12/31/2013 2:47:59 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

I'm not buying an X1, but I think they deserve the success over the Wii U more. While Microsoft definitely was working against the consumer's interests, both MS and Nintendo were out of touch with the market. Since the PR disaster of the X1, Microsoft has made record time in fixing their errors. I wouldn't buy the console, but I can respect both the willingness to change and the speed at which the change happened, which are two qualities I wish Nintendo would emulate.

You do realize Sony had the same policies as MS they only spun them differently so that people wouldn't fully comprehend what they said.

With that said it till be The Wii u all the way. Nintendoomed since 1889.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#10NovaLevossidaPosted 12/31/2013 2:48:46 PM
icarus231 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

You do realize Sony had the same policies as MS they only spun them differently so that people wouldn't fully comprehend what they said.

With that said it till be The Wii u all the way. Nintendoomed since 1889.

Until proof is provided, it is just a theory.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus