Will a wii u game burn the fanbase as bad as metroid other m did?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will a wii u game burn the fanbase as bad as metroid other m did?

User Info: JF_Alpha

JF_Alpha
3 years ago#1
People are still recovering from the 3rd degree burns of that game. Is there any wii u game that is almost universally agreed to be bad? Like if you recommend this game, it's considered a a troll or a game you shouldn't pay more than 10 dollars for
I did not ask if you have a psychic impairment, I asked if you have an impairment of the psyche-Zane Grey Staker

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
3 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/673014-espn-sports-connection
NNID/PSN: Tempest717
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lybewnsXOY1qikhz3o1_r1_500.gif

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 years ago#3
Funky Barn

User Info: Lordrv

Lordrv
3 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure Mario 3DW already has, considering the fanbase wanted a true 3D Mario, but Nintendo delivered NSMB in 3D.

User Info: BaconPancakes

BaconPancakes
3 years ago#5
Lordrv posted...
I'm pretty sure Mario 3DW already has, considering the fanbase wanted a true 3D Mario, but Nintendo delivered NSMB in 3D.

Ohgod...
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.

User Info: XxAxem_BlackxX

XxAxem_BlackxX
3 years ago#6
What is it that people didn't like about it? I've never played a Metroid game personally.
www.morbid-obsession.com

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
3 years ago#7
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
What is it that people didn't like about it? I've never played a Metroid game personally.

It's effing terrible

Go play Super Metroid
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"

User Info: ncb1397

ncb1397
3 years ago#8
Lordrv posted...

Be honest, you wanted GTA Mario.

User Info: ncb1397

ncb1397
3 years ago#9
Lordrv posted...

Be honest, you wanted GTA: Mushroom Kingdom.

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
3 years ago#10
Lordrv posted...

I thought generally people had got over this and declared they had always loved 3D World by this point. Glad to see people still share my opinion.
3DS FC: 4382-3271-9747
Friend Safari: Growlithe, Slugma, and Braixen.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will a wii u game burn the fanbase as bad as metroid other m did?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived