So...just beat Wind Waker for the first time, it was amazing!

#11Merc123Posted 1/5/2014 8:29:10 PM
I loved the Wind Waker and its either my favorite or second favorite Zelda. Not sure since i don't know if i like Link's Awakening more than it or not. Its been really awesome to replay the game in HD though considering i haven't played the Wind Waker since it came out 10 years ago. Game looks beautiful in HD and is as awesome as i remember.

Anyway i hated Phantom Hourglass. I found the sailing really awful drawing your route on the map and going really slowly and i hated the central dungeon so much. The central dungeon pretty much ruined the game for me. I never played Spirit Tracks but i heard it was good.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#12The_BonesPosted 1/5/2014 9:09:14 PM
PH was alright. I prefer traditional controls to the touch based ones used but I liked some of the other ideas that were implemented in the game. ST on the other hand is bad. The flute segments alone can flat out ruin the game. They apparently weren't play tested enough as countless people have had problems doing the duet segments. Traveling the overworld on the train means your exploration is limited as well as your movement. The controls are still touch based too.