New IPs that Nintendo has made in the last 5 years.

#291MonicasBackPosted 1/15/2014 4:19:25 PM
All wonderful, amazing games.
---
Monicaaa
#292Lefty128kPosted 1/15/2014 4:21:08 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Well, first that's LAST gen. What's happening THIS gen? Oh yeah, PS4 domination.

Where?

http://www.engadget.com/2014/01/07/playstation-4-4.2-million/

4.2 million in about 6 weeks.

How long did it take Wii U to get there?
#293Lefty128kPosted 1/15/2014 4:31:03 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Lefty128k posted...
Well, first that's LAST gen. What's happening THIS gen? Oh yeah, PS4 domination.

Also, Wii is a widely regarded fluke. So if you want to act like rest home seniors and soccer moms are a primary gaming audience go ahead. I'll just LOL.
Firstly, source?

Also, I wasn't aware that once a new generation of systems come out, suddenly we all pretend like the previous generation of systems never existed?

Also:

"It's a fluke because my favorite system didn't sell the most."

With all this spouting off information without sources and pretending that no consoles existed before this gen, I'm starting to think that I'm either talking to someone that was born in the PS2/Xbox era or a troll... Maybe try to use sources or accept that there were console generations before this one if you would like to have an actual discussion?

Source of what? Do you know how to properly communicate and be specific?

If you mean Wii's fluke status, it's common knowledge. Even on this board, few fanboys will deny it. BTW, I won't be proving Grass is Green either. Don't go getting hurt over that.

Nothing I said could be construed as meaning "we all pretend like the previous generation of systems never existed". So delusion-on, Buddy.

Oh, making up bull **** quotes now. It's telling that you can't push your argument without lying and putting words in my mouth especially since I didn't name my favorite system.

If you want to have a ******* contest about age so badly, then go ahead and list yours.

You haven't used a single source to back up any of your claims directed at me, Two-Face Hypocrite.
#294Koi_TenchiPosted 1/15/2014 4:33:30 PM
Lefty128k posted...
@Koi_Tenchi

I put up a point by point of your post. So stop being a dishonest little Drone
Didn't read past here.

Edit out the childish insults and I'll read it and respond.

Thank you.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#295VyersPosted 1/15/2014 4:41:03 PM
Again, people need to realize that the discussion came from not a desire to simply see something that isn't Mario, but to see that Nintendo's efforts be increased in the field of 'making the next Mario'. The Wonderful 101, Rhythm Heaven, Xenoblade, etc. are all good efforts more or less, but Nintendo seems more reluctant to really push a new IP into the mainstream; the only times I've ever seen Nintendo really try to sell a game is if it can be sold under its Touch Generation or Blue Ocean markets (such as Rhythm Heaven, as well as Elite Beat Agents). I want to see Nintendo try and make X the next big JRPG, and not just in terms of making it good, but also in terms of making it one of their key games for the platform. I feel this is a little more likely than if it was on Wii, because the Wii U isn't selling as much to the Blue Ocean market.
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#296Lefty128kPosted 1/15/2014 4:42:44 PM
ZeroArchery posted...
Lefty128k posted...
3D World hasn't even hit 2 million....LOL.

It's not even been out a few months? You tried to say that other consoles selling more means people want a more "realistic experience", well, Wii sold more than both? So is everything okay? Mario selling millions is more than enough evidence people are interested.

Calm down, Fanboyyyyyyy.

Lol'd.

Yep, it says I can accurately point out a title with realistic graphics and physics.

Between us you are the one talking ****, Buddy boy.

Show me a game that looks slightly real? You can't,

You said Mario sold "millions" that's plural. 3D World hasn't even sold 2 million. Wii was a fluke, everyone knows that. Only the really hardcore fanboys deny it.

At yourself, undoubtedly.

"Slightly real", LMAO that's not even a challenge. Sierra On-Line made several games using people and scenery instead of graphics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuwt0CDSv8
#297Lefty128kPosted 1/15/2014 4:45:42 PM(edited)
squatch22 posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Calm down, Fanboyyyyyyy.

And this is someone who wants us to think he should be taken seriously.

Sorry, I don't take anyone who stretches out words unnecessarily, doesn't provide sources and uses childish name calling seriously.

Lol. Don't call his childish insult childish. He hates childish ppl being called childish.

I said that in response to Zeroarchery telling me to "Get someeeeeee."

Dirty tricks, from the Nintendo fanboys. Cutting up quotes and lying to push his failing argument.

Squatch does that all the time, are you alts? LMAO
#298Xcalibur02Posted 1/15/2014 4:47:54 PM
ColdReticence posted...
I swear these "new IP" topics only end up in goalposts practically flying all over the place.

It's like Sonic 3 on steroids.
---
On the internet, the smallest brains have the biggest mouths.
#299Lefty128kPosted 1/15/2014 4:48:09 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Lefty128k posted...
@Koi_Tenchi

Didn't read past here.

Thank you.

Hey, you're the one who wanted to smart mouth me by claiming I didn't read your post.

So you can apologize for that first, since you're so above it all....LMAO.
#300Koi_TenchiPosted 1/15/2014 5:00:11 PM(edited)
Lefty128k posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Lefty128k posted...
@Koi_Tenchi

Didn't read past here.

Thank you.

Hey, you're the one who wanted to smart mouth me by claiming I didn't read your post.

So you can apologize for that first, since you're so above it all....LMAO.
I asked you a question. I did not spew childish insults.

Also, I never said you needed to apologize, just that you need to edit your post if you want me to read it and respond.

Thank you.

Also I don't see what's funny.
---
It's a secret to everybody.