Does Nintendo lace all copies of 3D World with some kind of addictive substance?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does Nintendo lace all copies of 3D World with some kind of addictive substance?
2 years ago#1
80/80

This is a serious question. Does Nintendo dab some kind of controlled substance on their discs for Super Mario 3D World? I basically just played 3D World for 7 hours and 30 minutes, according to the activity log... 5 hours of which were completely uninterrupted as far as I know.

How the heck did nearly 1/3 of my day get devoted to Super Mario 3D World without me having even the slightest hunch that I was dedicating so much time to it?

I mean, geez! It's such a fun game, I don't think I've been frustrated at all through my ~50 hours through it. There's always something keeping a smile on my face, even if the objective I'm trying to accomplish is not getting accomplished thanks to my intermittent ineptitude. :P

Anyone else find the time just flew by when you popped in Super Mario 3D World? Or any game on the Wii U?
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
2 years ago#2
Apparently not mine.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the game , but no where as much as others seem to.

Again, I still love the game.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
2 years ago#3
Yes, it's called good gameplay.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.ca/ - Watch me play "NFL Blitz Special Edition"
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly
2 years ago#4
I felt that way about the Galaxy games. I remember playing them for hours on end without any concept of time.

I really like-- maybe love-- 3d World. But it never captivated me on the same level. Good multiplayer, though.
---
NN ID: Achilles11 3DS FC: 0860-3339-6889
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
2 years ago#5
656stooge posted...
Apparently not mine.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the game , but no where as much as others seem to.

with this guy said a hundred percent...I love it but people kept saying it was the second coming...DKTF NOW that's where I get off. SERIOUSLY its probably going to be one of my favs ever hype or not.
2 years ago#6
656stooge posted...
Apparently not mine.

Same. I like the game a lot, more so than anything else on the console, but I'm just not engrossed with it like others.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
2 years ago#7
Terotrous posted...

This.

That aside, this topic might have made more sense if asking if Nintendo put some sort of hidden message in the game. (People aren't restricted to having to buy physical copies of games anymore…)
2 years ago#8
CDeikun posted...
Terotrous posted...

This.

That aside, this topic might have made more sense if asking if Nintendo put some sort of hidden message in the game. (People aren't restricted to having to buy physical copies of games anymore…)

Maybe his copy was laced with physical drugs?
2 years ago#9
NovaLevossida posted...
656stooge posted...
Apparently not mine.

Same. I like the game a lot, more so than anything else on the console, but I'm just not engrossed with it like others.

Same with me.
Good game but it's basically 3d land with new power up and local coop.
2 years ago#10
smash66 posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
656stooge posted...
Apparently not mine.

Same with me.
Good game but it's basically 3d land with new power up and local coop.

Ditto, only i honestly dont think its that solid and i ended up liking sonic lost world, a game i bought only to tide me over unti marios release, a lot better. No one is more surprised, and disappointed, than me...especially after all the rave reviews. 3d world just, i dunno feels so slow and deliberate.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does Nintendo lace all copies of 3D World with some kind of addictive substance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived