Does Nintendo lace all copies of 3D World with some kind of addictive substance?

#11DreTam2000Posted 1/15/2014 2:28:19 AM
Swan3624 posted...
80/80

This is a serious question. Does Nintendo dab some kind of controlled substance on their discs for Super Mario 3D World?
"Does Nintendo lace all copies of 3D World with some kind of addictive substance?"

I don't know but I do know that McDonald's laces their foods with some addictive chemicals. 'Tis only one of the reasons I stopped eating from there...

As for Nintendo, I cannot say. I do know that the Japanese are amazing, and they make the best sh**. ;)
#12chedibang1994Posted 1/15/2014 3:14:18 AM
ninjaa1 posted...
CDeikun posted...
Terotrous posted...
Yes, it's called good gameplay.

This.

That aside, this topic might have made more sense if asking if Nintendo put some sort of hidden message in the game. (People aren't restricted to having to buy physical copies of games anymore…)

Maybe his copy was laced with physical drugs?

:)
---
"You fool! Don't you realize yet you're up against the perfect weapon?!"- Super Perfect Cell
#13LMwest09Posted 1/15/2014 8:52:39 AM
I play a few levels to 100%, then turn it off for a few days. Mario games tend to end quickly so I like to space them out. NSMBU for instance took me close to two months before I finished it. I take my time with games no matter how addicting.
#14chex81Posted 1/15/2014 8:59:03 AM
Man i cant wait to pick up a Wii U, this is the game that has pushed me over the fence to get the console. I felt the exact same way with Mario 3D Land on 3DS, im on my second playthrough (i collected all star coins and unlocked everything on playthrough #1) and re-enjoying every moment. As much as i enjoyed the Galaxy games, i find 3D Land is more of a true Mario game in my eyes, I guess a proper representation of SMW in 3D.

Itching to get a Wii U....i've watched TONS of videos on SM3DW....MAN i want to play it so badly
---
gt/psn: chex81
#15New LinkPosted 1/15/2014 9:09:15 AM
DreTam2000 posted...
Swan3624 posted...
80/80

This is a serious question. Does Nintendo dab some kind of controlled substance on their discs for Super Mario 3D World?
"Does Nintendo lace all copies of 3D World with some kind of addictive substance?"

I don't know but I do know that McDonald's laces their foods with some addictive chemicals. 'Tis only one of the reasons I stopped eating from there...

As for Nintendo, I cannot say. I do know that the Japanese are amazing, and they make the best sh**. ;)

Yes, they are known to use pentahydroxyhexanal as well as sodium chloride for their addictive properties. Be wary of these addictive chemicals, they may be offered to you by their street names, sugar and salt respectively.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#16vattodevPosted 1/15/2014 9:12:34 AM
Well, it's certainly not something in the retail copy, because I bought mine digital.
But my first impression during the first weekend after the game was released and I was visiting my parents was: "What happened that now my entire family likes Mario? They have never liked Mario!"
#17thepixelgardenPosted 1/15/2014 9:33:26 AM
I have to agree. I almost didn't get this game because NSMBU wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. But I'm SO glad I took a chance on this game!

For me what makes it so fun is that it's like a virtual playground. Everything is so bright, colorful & cheerful. And the kitty theme is ridiculously adorable. Plus, with the cat power-up you can literally climb all over the stages.