It seems that Nintendo is held to higher standards than the rest of the industry

#111WillWarePosted 1/15/2014 2:57:50 PM
What? Are you telling me people use double standards on a daily basis, no matter who those people are?

Say it ain't so!
---
I'm what you might call a classic gamer.
If your best argument is an insult with no logical backing, don't post it.
#112Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 3:28:02 PM
lol why are half the posts in this topic attacking sqautch
---
Currently Playing : YS: Memories of Celceta, Megaman X2, and MH3U
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, and The Order 1886
#113squatch22Posted 1/15/2014 4:06:49 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
lol why are half the posts in this topic attacking sqautch

Because I don't blindly hate Wii U. I don't praise it either but that doesn't matter to them.
---
NNID: Nin10do-1983 PSN: squatch1983
Apparently a "Nintendrone" http://imageshack.com/a/img28/6168/n2mx.jpg
#114LiveshiptraderPosted 1/15/2014 4:31:04 PM
It's the opposite, Nintendo keeps certain aspects low or non-existant such as graphics and story to keep standards low.

Pokemon is the best example of this, innovation for the game is almost non-existent. The console pokemon games are nothing like the handheld, fans would love a 3d world exploring game on the big screen but Nintendo will never give it to them.
#115Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 4:33:29 PM
Liveshiptrader posted...
It's the opposite, Nintendo keeps certain aspects low or non-existant such as graphics and story to keep standards low.

Pokemon is the best example of this, innovation for the game is almost non-existent. The console pokemon games are nothing like the handheld, fans would love a 3d world exploring game on the big screen but Nintendo will never give it to them.

pokemon x was a pretty big step for pokemon, and its gamefreak that doesn't want to do a hone.console version.
---
Currently Playing : YS: Memories of Celceta, Megaman X2, and MH3U
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, and The Order 1886
#116XodarhisPosted 1/15/2014 5:35:07 PM
squatch22 posted...
Razzbberry posted...
"yeah sorry you don't really have accounts on Nintendo..."
THATS OKAY I'LL BUY MARIO BROS AGAIN ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, the account thing is ridiculous.

Hows the account treating PS3 owners that wanna play their games on PS4?
Gotta pay a subscription to play the games now?

Razzbberry posted...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Got both your accounts on this topic Squanme, must be super serious stuff goin down.
---
Politically independent Wii U owners for Equality
#117HungoverHero777Posted 1/15/2014 5:39:25 PM
Well, this topic went to s***.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#118VyersPosted 1/15/2014 5:46:46 PM
The PS3 to PS4 problem is unfortunate. What's more unfortunate is the fact that Nintendo doesn't allow players to play their Wii U VC games on 3DS even though the technology is not complicated.
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#119Emerald_MeliosPosted 1/15/2014 9:06:36 PM
Liveshiptrader posted...

That's because it is GameFreak's decision to keep it handheld only. They created the games that sell millions, so they decide which platform it goes on, and they want it to remain portable like always. And really, what incentive do they even have to make a console version? It's unlikely a Wii U version of Pokemon X/Y would sell any better than the 3DS edition. Sooner or later, people here will need to realize the Pokemon games isn't entirely a single-player experience like Final Fantasy or Persona.