Noisy?

#11b1gt0nePosted 1/15/2014 4:10:12 PM
Wiiu is the quietest console ever built. My ps3 sounds like an industrial air conditioning unit.
#12Kiro_namiPosted 1/15/2014 4:18:29 PM
My Wii U also makes noise that sounds like a fan running. It's pretty noticeable. Will the position of the console (Horizontal vs. Vertical) make a difference?
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#13XRay2984Posted 1/15/2014 4:18:48 PM
My WiiU is pretty quiet, especially compared to my industrial fan noisy 360.
---
"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this."
3DS FC: 3909-7604-9701
#14ggazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 4:30:51 PM(edited)
stop3 posted...
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Do you have it sitting on some hollow piece of wood that is maybe amplifying the noise?
Only guess as mines extremely quiet

Maybe the sound is coming from rattling glass on an entertainment center. Or maybe his entertainment center is vibrating and acting as a amplifier of the noise.

'Cause the wii u is very quiet.

Nope, no rattling on glass, and it's on a very hard surface.

b1gt0ne posted...
Wiiu is the quietest console ever built. My ps3 sounds like an industrial air conditioning unit.

Mine are just the opposite.

Kiro_nami posted...
My Wii U also makes noise that sounds like a fan running. It's pretty noticeable. Will the position of the console (Horizontal vs. Vertical) make a difference?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one; mine is just as loud both ways.

Does anyone have a video of what the Wii U sounds like with a disc?
#15FullMetalPanicPosted 1/15/2014 4:32:29 PM
ggazoo posted...
Faulty twice in a row? I don't think so. It's noisy with a disc, silent without.

Yes, you're just that unlucky it seems. Mine is very quiet, and I play physical games only.
---
[_NNID_] PowerBerry [_PSN_] MrCiel [_3DS_] Ciel [2062.9168.6736]
*~ACNL town: Teaberry~*