Will the PS4 surpass the Wii U's world wide sales once it's released in Japan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will the PS4 surpass the Wii U's world wide sales once it's released in Japan?

User Info: sjc1279

sjc1279
3 years ago#11
PS4 alreasy sold 1 million preorders to Japan.
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
3 years ago#12
I really hope Nintendo takes this financial tragedy to heart and hopefully remove their heads out of the clouds just to realize that the Wii U will remain irrelevant by the end of this year.
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius

User Info: ShiNoBinn

ShiNoBinn
3 years ago#13
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
It almost certainly will. It is already on track to outsell it before the Japanese release date.

This
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."

User Info: ZeroArchery

ZeroArchery
3 years ago#14
guttertalk posted...
Gamefaqs should have a separate board for sales topics.

But what would we talk about here? =O
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua

ZeroArchery
3 years ago#15
Latino_King posted...
I really hope Nintendo takes this financial tragedy to heart and hopefully remove their heads out of the clouds just to realize that the Wii U will remain irrelevant by the end of this year.

What financial tragedy?

Are people really this clueless when it comes to business?
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua

User Info: SteamedRice

SteamedRice
3 years ago#16
ZeroArchery posted...
Latino_King posted...

What financial tragedy?

Are people really this clueless when it comes to business?

Nintendo said Wii U has been selling at a lost, and they recently cut the basic out and reduced premium model so more of a lost?

But with what we know is in the Wii U, I doubt it was selling at a lost.

ZeroArchery
3 years ago#17
SteamedRice posted...
Nintendo said Wii U has been selling at a lost, and they recently cut the basic out and reduced premium model so more of a lost?

But with what we know is in the Wii U, I doubt it was selling at a lost.

Selling a Console at a loss is a financial tragedy?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will the PS4 surpass the Wii U's world wide sales once it's released in Japan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived