Will the PS4 surpass the Wii U's world wide sales once it's released in Japan?

#11sjc1279Posted 1/16/2014 8:26:18 AM
PS4 alreasy sold 1 million preorders to Japan.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#12Latino_King(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 10:40:41 AM
I really hope Nintendo takes this financial tragedy to heart and hopefully remove their heads out of the clouds just to realize that the Wii U will remain irrelevant by the end of this year.
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#13ShiNoBinnPosted 1/16/2014 10:43:52 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
It almost certainly will. It is already on track to outsell it before the Japanese release date.

This
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
#14ZeroArcheryPosted 1/16/2014 11:32:46 AM
guttertalk posted...
Gamefaqs should have a separate board for sales topics.

But what would we talk about here? =O
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#15ZeroArcheryPosted 1/16/2014 11:33:19 AM
Latino_King posted...
I really hope Nintendo takes this financial tragedy to heart and hopefully remove their heads out of the clouds just to realize that the Wii U will remain irrelevant by the end of this year.

What financial tragedy?

Are people really this clueless when it comes to business?
---
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#16SteamedRicePosted 1/16/2014 11:37:18 AM
ZeroArchery posted...
Latino_King posted...

What financial tragedy?

Are people really this clueless when it comes to business?

Nintendo said Wii U has been selling at a lost, and they recently cut the basic out and reduced premium model so more of a lost?

But with what we know is in the Wii U, I doubt it was selling at a lost.
#17ZeroArcheryPosted 1/16/2014 11:54:13 AM
SteamedRice posted...
Nintendo said Wii U has been selling at a lost, and they recently cut the basic out and reduced premium model so more of a lost?

But with what we know is in the Wii U, I doubt it was selling at a lost.

Selling a Console at a loss is a financial tragedy?
---