Hyrule Warriors is a bad idea & Nintendo just stalling for a real Zelda

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 1/16/2014 8:04:10 PM
If anything, it should be Fire Emblem Warriors simply because that series lends itself much better for the DW mold due to a much bigger roster and wider variety of characters
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2AyobroPosted 1/16/2014 8:05:35 PM
That's a very interesting idea!
#31shadetail1Posted 1/16/2014 8:06:19 PM
You've claimed that before. It's no more true now than it was the first time.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#4stargazer64Posted 1/16/2014 8:06:51 PM
If anything it should be Nintendo Warriors, with Kirby, Fox, Samus, and CAPTAIN FALCON all getting in on the slaughter or untold millions.
---
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand" - Shadow on Vita exceeding expectations
#5BongbuddyPosted 1/16/2014 8:07:47 PM
But it's Dynasty Warriors that has Zelda... Everyone knows if you add Zelda or Mario to it, then it will be big profits for Iwata's wallet. Nintendo fanboys keep him fat and happy.
---
GT: HeavyMetalSonic
#6Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 8:08:33 PM
stargazer64 posted...
If anything it should be Nintendo Warriors, with Kirby, Fox, Samus, and CAPTAIN FALCON all getting in on the slaughter or untold millions.

Except the counter argument I usually hear with that is that it could cannibalize Smash Bros success. Not sure how much weight that theory holds....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#7AyobroPosted 1/16/2014 8:11:12 PM
Bongbuddy posted...
But it's Dynasty Warriors that has Zelda... Everyone knows if you add Zelda or Mario to it, then it will be big profits for Iwata's wallet. Nintendo fanboys keep him fat and happy.

Japanese people drink customarily a lot on work nights
#8Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 8:11:42 PM
Bongbuddy posted...

Yes I know.

This is the problem with Nintendo and their fanbase.

instead of coming up with better ideas that make sense; they just slap a name onto things without trying

Clearly Fire Emblem warriors makes more sense than Zelda warriors but because Zelda is the bigger name, then Nintendo will just milk that even if it doesn't make sense. And the fanboys will eat it up, even if it ends up being a worse game than Fire Emblem Warriors could ever be...because ZELDA
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#9Hirokey123Posted 1/16/2014 8:17:07 PM
That would imply this game is the next Zelda game, it's not. This is a dynasty warriors game it's not in any form meant to satisfy till the next Zelda, that's what ALBW was for.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#10DarkBlade2Posted 1/16/2014 9:02:41 PM
Question. How many of you guys have played recent DW games? Cause if it is Omega Force developing the game then we are looking at a team that is pretty creative when it comes to movesets and weapons. If the game is non cannon (Please let it be, Being cannon would hold it back) I could easily see a ton of characters being playable. Zelda, Groose, Din, Nayru, Farore (OoA/OoS), Ralf, Impa, SS Impa, Young Link (MM), Ganondorf, Skull Kid (MM) and Majora's Wrath. Those are just the ones I can think of right now.

There is a lot of potential for this game and I hope Nintendo lets Omega Force do their thing :D