Any real Nintendo fan should be praying the Wii U is Nintendo's last console

#1ChevelIePosted 1/19/2014 8:07:21 PM
The Wii U is the successor to a crazy popular console last gen, the Nintendo Wii, and hardly any consumers are buying it. It doesn't matter how much money Nintendo has, if they release a successor to the Wii U it will be disastrous for their finances. Just imagine them trying to convince publishers to support the successor to a console that flopped when they aren't even supporting the successor to the mega-successful Wii.

Im just saying for the sake of Nintendo staying afloat, they should exit the console business
---
Open fire
#2DorotimusWitikPosted 1/19/2014 8:09:07 PM
Couldn't you have said the same thing back in 2003, only swapping 'WiiU' for 'Gamecube'?
#3random_man9119Posted 1/19/2014 8:10:56 PM
Or you could try praying towards the Wii U pulling through... That seems like a better use of faith...
---
PSN: Des-Nos|3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities|ACNL: Odd from Utopia
#4zelgamerguyPosted 1/19/2014 8:11:24 PM
ChevelIe posted...
The Wii U is the successor to a crazy popular console last gen, the Nintendo Wii, and hardly any consumers are buying it. It doesn't matter how much money Nintendo has, if they release a successor to the Wii U it will be disastrous for their finances. Just imagine them trying to convince publishers to support the successor to a console that flopped when they aren't even supporting the successor to the mega-successful Wii.

Im just saying for the sake of Nintendo staying afloat, they should exit the console business

Yes, im sure you have Nintendo's best interest in mind.
---
www.worldvieweverlasting.com
Friends code 3DS: 2707-3051-5461/NNID dario68w
#5PyrosergePosted 1/19/2014 8:12:55 PM
zelgamerguy posted...
ChevelIe posted...

Yes, im sure you have Nintendo's best interest in mind.

I know I do. *Douses WiiU in gasoline*

The stocks told me to do it.
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
NNID:VladTheBunny 3ds Fc:3265-5072-1856
#6InnerSolacePosted 1/19/2014 8:13:00 PM
random_man9119 posted...
Or you could try praying towards the Wii U pulling through... That seems like a better use of faith...

---
3DS FC: 3668-8937-4809
My Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Meditite, Sawk, and Breloom. In-Game Name: Melody
#7HayashiTakaraPosted 1/19/2014 8:13:21 PM
DorotimusWitik posted...
Couldn't you have said the same thing back in 2003, only swapping 'WiiU' for 'Gamecube'?

He wasn't born yet
#8FayeLadyPosted 1/19/2014 8:13:35 PM
DorotimusWitik posted...

You could have, but it wouldn't have been entirely accurate because the Gamecube was doing significantly better.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#98_Bit_BoyPosted 1/19/2014 8:13:37 PM
"Nintendo fans should want Nintendo to become Sega!"

That is you. That is what you sound like.
#10ChevelIe(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 8:13:47 PM
DorotimusWitik posted...

No, the Gamecube was the successor the N64. No one expected it to be a huge success. The Wii U though is the successor to the Wii AND had a year head start on the market. Nintendo's next console will do them in
---
Open fire