Any real Nintendo fan should be praying the Wii U is Nintendo's last console

#41Stanger5150Posted 1/23/2014 7:03:15 PM
Shut up
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#42Voysa_ReezunPosted 1/23/2014 7:04:40 PM
As an ardent Sega fan and apologist, I am still sad that the Dreamcast died and Sega never got another crack at making a console. I would take Sega over Microsoft in the console business right now, and I really liked the Xbox and 360.

So yeah, real Nintendo fans would and should be just as mad/sad/upset if the WiiU was Nintendo's swan song for a console...which it isn't because Nintendo will figure it out again. They always do.
---
Faves of last gen (360): 1. Alpha Protocol; 2. Sonic Generations; 3. Batman: Arkham Asylum; 4. Saints Row 2; 5. Fallout 3; Best DL: Costume Quest, Iron Brigade
#43Stanger5150Posted 1/23/2014 7:36:23 PM
Voysa_Reezun posted...
As an ardent Sega fan and apologist, I am still sad that the Dreamcast died and Sega never got another crack at making a console. I would take Sega over Microsoft in the console business right now, and I really liked the Xbox and 360.

So yeah, real Nintendo fans would and should be just as mad/sad/upset if the WiiU was Nintendo's swan song for a console...which it isn't because Nintendo will figure it out again. They always do.

If we had Sega, Nintendo, and Sony, we'd probably have three very different products and three very different libraries. I really wish that were the case.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#44ZeroRaiderPosted 1/23/2014 9:08:49 PM
Why exactly does SEGA need their own peasant box again? They seem to be doing just fine producing a vast array of titles on others' hardware.
#45Wii_TruthPosted 1/23/2014 9:17:35 PM
OP makes absolutely 0 sense.
#46lunchbox2042Posted 1/25/2014 6:01:15 AM
Realistically I don't see them ever making console games for Sony or Microsoft as long as they have a firm grip on the handheld market. Since I prefer consoles to handhelds and enjoy Nintendos first party offerings, I would not wish them to leave the console hardware market.
#47darknight06Posted 1/27/2014 1:55:54 PM
Sega has been crap ever since they left the hardware market. And the value of their software is rock bottom compared to how it was when they still had exclusive hardware for them.
---
3DS Friend code: 4081-5501-8308
#48cris1ussenPosted 1/28/2014 2:28:48 AM
I really hope not, even that i dislike the WiiU a lot, and all the stupid decisions, ideas and others things that Nintendo did the last years, i really hope that the WiiU don't be the last console

It would be nice if Nintendo start to hear the people instead of follow their own ideas: make a new console like your competitors, with a proper online account system, in HD, which we can play games in a standard controller (if they want use of tablet or motion, OK fine!, but do it OPTIONAL), a system of accomplishments for games and for last a GOOD console's name

That's it, why its so hard for they do this?
---
3DS Code: 1547-5436-7425, Name: Cristian
AC:NL Dream Code: 4800-2167-4480
#49loki0078Posted 1/28/2014 2:38:43 AM
Booo. Dumb topic statement. :P
#50Neo_HeartlessPosted 1/28/2014 2:53:20 AM
cris1ussen posted...
I really hope not, even that i dislike the WiiU a lot, and all the stupid decisions, ideas and others things that Nintendo did the last years, i really hope that the WiiU don't be the last console

It would be nice if Nintendo start to hear the people instead of follow their own ideas: make a new console like your competitors, with a proper online account system, in HD, which we can play games in a standard controller (if they want use of tablet or motion, OK fine!, but do it OPTIONAL), a system of accomplishments for games and for last a GOOD console's name

That's it, why its so hard for they do this?

Because then they literally have nothing that makes them stand out from the competition apart from the games. That should be enough, but not even a powerhouse console will bring back third parties because unless Nintendo ousts Sony or Microsoft instantly most will just decide it's not worth it and we're back where we started.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]