Nintendo announces they will not, ever, resign a console due to sales.

#11stalemate_666Posted 1/20/2014 11:17:37 PM
Didn't they also promise they wouldn't let the 3DS and wiiU have game droughts before they launched?
---
psn: Stalemate666
#12b1gt0nePosted 1/20/2014 11:19:06 PM
ChA0TiCoNe posted...
Cool, then I guess that means they'll just keep making Wii-Us and losing their ass off. As long as gamer still get games, I really don't care if they're making money or not.

just like sony and ms
#13Banjo2553Posted 1/20/2014 11:49:52 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
they stopped supporting Wii.....and it had monster sales.

They work harder when they have to

They stopped supporting the Wii because its console life was pretty much over, and its sales were actually starting to wane pretty quickly at that point too...but that was only because pretty much everyone had a Wii by then.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#14mini_blightPosted 1/21/2014 12:10:52 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
they stopped supporting Wii.....and it had monster sales.

They work harder when they have to

They supported it for 5 years. In the 6th year they moved some games to the 3DS and Wii U, like Pikmin 3.

If you want to accuse Nintendo of abandoning the Wii, then you have to take responsibility for that. How many "people" were crying for Nintendo to make an HD Wii? How many demanded they make another Gamecube? You can't cry about Nintendo not listening, when they did. I can't think of anything more damning to the anti-Nintendo viral campaign than bashing Nintendo for doing what they asked.

No one should be surprised if Nintendo doesn't always listen.
#15Emerald_MeliosPosted 1/24/2014 9:18:32 PM
mini_blight posted...
If you want to accuse Nintendo of abandoning the Wii, then you have to take responsibility for that. How many "people" were crying for Nintendo to make an HD Wii? How many demanded they make another Gamecube? You can't cry about Nintendo not listening, when they did. I can't think of anything more damning to the anti-Nintendo viral campaign than bashing Nintendo for doing what they asked.

You should ease up on them; moving the goalposts all the time clearly wore them out and made them cranky.