Earthbound vs Megaman X vs Super Castlevania IV vs Super Mario World?

#1GeminiX7Posted 1/21/2014 2:39:40 PM
Which game should I buy? - Results (62 votes)
Earthbound
37.1% (23 votes)
Megaman X
30.65% (19 votes)
Super Castlevania IV
8.06% (5 votes)
Super Mario World... even though you've beat it twice already...
19.35% (12 votes)
Other(must be under $11.45 bucks after tax)
3.23% (2 votes)
Megaman 2(or 3) + Castlevania
1.61% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Alright, I have $11.45 to blow after buying Super Metroid and I'm looking for another game to buy.

Earthbound: Played up to the point where you switch to Jeff's perspective last time I owned a SNES(it was stolen when my apartment was robbed years ago). Really enjoyed the game, but I don't know if I have the time to sit around for a console RPG(especially since the game has a pretty slow first act).

Megaman X: Closest I ever came to playing this game was playing Megaman Xtreme for the GBC years ago. Never was the biggest MM fan(aside from this one Tiger Electronic toy I had and the aforementioned GBC title) but I've heard good things about the game.

Super Castlevania IV: Not really a big Castlevania fan. No experience with the series aside from the DS/.GBA titles, which is less like the older titles.

Super Mario World: Tied with DKC2 as my favorite 2D Platformer of all time. I'd buy this in a heartbeat, but I beat for the second time only a few months ago.
---
3DS FC: 0748-3100-6541
PSN: GeminiX7
#2GeminiX7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 4:25:30 PM
bump
---
3DS FC: 0748-3100-6541
PSN: GeminiX7
#3AceMosPosted 1/22/2014 4:28:40 PM
supermetroid
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#4terrancejonesPosted 1/22/2014 4:30:03 PM
Man, this is a really tough one!

Normally, I'd be screaming EARTHBOUND! But I think I've been doing too much of that lately. This is why I went with my second, Megaman X! It's certainly the safer bet, because, not everyone is going to like Earthbound, since it doesn't pick up until after the first half. It can be slow.

Megaman X though, is always going to be a classic that you can pick up any time, and play to the end.
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
#5NejiHyuga900Posted 1/22/2014 5:09:56 PM
EarthBound, since that's a rare game.

If you have a PS2 or GameCube, get the Mega Man X Collection (if you have a PS2, then get it for PS2. It's much cheaper than the GCN version on Amazon).
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#6terrancejonesPosted 1/22/2014 5:11:52 PM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
EarthBound, since that's a rare game.

If you have a PS2 or GameCube, get the Mega Man X Collection (if you have a PS2, then get it for PS2. It's much cheaper than the GCN version on Amazon).

Oh wow, that's a good point. Go with this one instead if it's possible!
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
#7VyersPosted 1/22/2014 5:13:00 PM
Get EarthBound since you never finished it. It's also the best of the choices.
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear