Nintendo stocks -63.12% over 5 years.

#181darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2014 3:15:59 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Nintendo fans don't have to show proof.

Brought to you by the Nintendo Double Standard.

My impression of Lefty:

"Nobody's showing proof that Nintendo sold products! It's a double-standard!"
---
Third-party games on Nintendo consoles haven't sold well since the GameCube because they don't perform as well as they should, and that's somehow our fault.
#182darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2014 3:23:38 PM
The problem with your argument, Lefty, is that nobody questioned whether or not Sony could sell stuff to get cash. Here's why:

1. They've already done that, with two corporate HQ buildings.
2. Every corporation on the planet has that ability.

Stop trying to pretend that Nintendo somehow doesn't have assets with which to sell. They do. They have their own HQ buildings in quite a few nations of the world they could sell if they choose, not to mention many other buildings in Japan. They have a lot of IP, arguably worth more than the gaming IP Sony owns.

Unlike Sony, however, Nintendo not only has zero debt (meaning they have no need whatsoever to sell anything), they have the ability to get loans due to their exemplary credit.
---
Third-party games on Nintendo consoles haven't sold well since the GameCube because they don't perform as well as they should, and that's somehow our fault.
#183AceMosPosted 1/25/2014 3:35:31 PM
poor leffty he just reaches and reaches and reaches yet can never grasp anything
l
leffty it is time you give it up pack up your bags and move on with your life you tried to be a good troll we all know that you tried verry hard harder than most but you just cant do it so move on im sure there are other websites with a diffrent medium you can try maybe you can troll cooking websites or perhaps you could troll bussiness websites since you seem to love stock value so much
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#184CompassPosted 1/25/2014 3:51:42 PM
Yikes. Another topic backfired. Lefty is getting absolutely annihilated in here.
#185ssjgohhkuPosted 1/25/2014 4:18:59 PM
Hey Lefty this topic is pretty hefty.
#186Master AlienPosted 1/25/2014 4:58:05 PM
AceMos posted...
poor leffty he just reaches and reaches and reaches yet can never grasp anything
l
leffty it is time you give it up pack up your bags and move on with your life you tried to be a good troll we all know that you tried verry hard harder than most but you just cant do it so move on im sure there are other websites with a diffrent medium you can try maybe you can troll cooking websites or perhaps you could troll bussiness websites since you seem to love stock value so much

I see a bunch of people ganging up on one person, cherry picking a few of his sentences and glazing over the rest his of posts. But hey ive seen him prove you either just flat out wrong or having no knowledge about a subject on more than one occasion so I can see why you are trying to take a cheap shot now.
#187darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2014 5:04:00 PM
Master Alien posted...
AceMos posted...
l

I see a bunch of people ganging up on one person, cherry picking a few of his sentences and glazing over the rest his of posts. But hey ive seen him prove you either just flat out wrong or having no knowledge about a subject on more than one occasion so I can see why you are trying to take a cheap shot now.

The only times he's ever done that involve his blatant double-standard, as illustrated by him pointing out in this thread that Sony can sell stuff for cash, but Nintendo apparently can't.
---
#188RazzbberryPosted 1/25/2014 6:27:57 PM
It's sad how defensive the nintendo fans are.
---
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
#189squatch22Posted 1/25/2014 6:29:50 PM
Razzbberry posted...

Its sad how defensive Sony fans are.
---
NNID: Nin10do-1983 PSN: squatch1983
Welcome to DoubleStandardsFAQs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpwxF2L37M8
#190AceMosPosted 1/26/2014 2:38:58 AM
Razzbberry posted...

no whats sad is that this board has become about the stock market

and then when ppl point out that sony stock is doing far far worse showing nintendo is ina more stable place than sony infact nintendo stock is worth about 13Xs as much as sony stock

ppl start crying it is deflecting things when no it is showing that nintendo at this time is in no danger
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*