Nintendo stocks -63.12% over 5 years.

#81Lefty128k(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 4:50:06 AM
ncb1397 posted...
Dash_Dash88 posted...
sanas_thiritu posted...
Troll post again. I'm really amused. Why do you feel this overwhelming need to post this?
Anyway I'll add some meaning to this topic. During the last five years, Sony almost went bankrupt, fired 10000 people, sold their building, had their market cap almost down to junk, and got hacked to hell.

Ha! Is that enough pony?

But they still managed to release a console people like and buy a lot of.

Let me know when PS4 sales surpass 3DS sales.

Let me know when Wii U sales surpass Vita sales.

Right?
#82Retroxgamer0Posted 1/23/2014 4:56:32 AM
nintendo stocks should be -100% cause theres no reason to put stocks in Nintendo, theyre a bad investment.
#83TurbokkPosted 1/23/2014 6:13:06 AM
-64% is nothing.
#84UmitenchoPosted 1/23/2014 6:20:17 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
squatch22 posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
sanas_thiritu posted...
During the last five years, Sony almost went bankrupt, fired 10000 people, sold their building, had their market cap almost down to junk, and got hacked to hell.

The thing is if Nintendo did any of these things Nintendo would be gone. Sony could easily afford to fire 10000 people (6% of its employee base) because they still have 150000 employees meanwhile Nintendo only has 6000 employees so even firing half as much as Sony did would mean the end of the company. Sony firing 10000 (6%) is the equelant of Nintendo firing 240 (6%).

Sony could sell buildings because they actually have some all around the world. If Nintendo sold buildings for $1.1 billion like Sony did they would sit on the street because they don't have any left. Sony market cap is more or less the same as Nintendos right now. Sony total assets are still worth $150 billion.

Thing is, Nintendo aren't selling buildings ... they are having them built.

Thing is they need to get 144000 new employees and build buildings worth more then they have money to get on equal ground. The fact that Nintendo only has 6000 employees instead of hiring 100k people and develop games from their dead franchises like Starfox and F-Zero is once again proof that Nintendo isn't willing to spend their money. Nintendo is too scared to spend money.

The fact that Nintendo has about just as much as a market cap as Sony does yet has way less staff saids something about how little Sony is using its staff overall.
#85ChA0TiCoNePosted 1/23/2014 6:23:38 AM
Umitencho posted...
The fact that Nintendo has about just as much as a market cap as Sony does yet has way less staff saids something about how little Sony is using its staff overall.

Yeah but if Nintendo has such a low payroll, and still can't make a profit, then what does that say for the business model of Nintendo?
#86UmitenchoPosted 1/23/2014 6:28:49 AM
ChA0TiCoNe posted...
Umitencho posted...

Yeah but if Nintendo has such a low payroll, and still can't make a profit, then what does that say for the business model of Nintendo?

Meaning that a Nintendo making no profit is the same as Sony doing well with Console sales. The more you bash Nintendo, the more it makes Sony look sad. All that effort and ass licking by the media and they are still the equivalent of a struggling Nintendo.
#87Bossdog421Posted 1/23/2014 6:35:42 AM
Lefty128k posted...

Of course you need a rebuttal, it's completely unreasonable of you to assume people are telepaths who can just read your mind over the internet.

Scoff? More like reasonable rebuttal. This unreasonable "scoff" label ties into your unreasonable demand that people be telepaths. How unreasonable do you intend on being?

1 year is not "more influential for the future", stocks can go up or down.

Go to Yahoo finance and enter SNE, max time. Then come back and tell us how much it's grown in comparison to NTDOY max time.

Facts you don't like =/= Trolling

This is why the rebuttal wasn't needed. You completely glazed over it and instead of even bother to respond to it you divert. Typical troll.

You obviously know nothing of the market if you think 5 year trends are more important than 1 year trends in a company that just released a new product. If you are going to look at long term trends you need to go well past 5 years, and you'd see that the actual anomaly is the extreme high the company was in 5 years ago. They are more in line with their normal trends right now.

But it falls on deaf troll ears.
---
Type into Google - do a barrel roll
#88AceMosPosted 1/23/2014 6:44:06 AM
lefty awnser this do you think sony is in trouble just yes or no

dont callt his deflectign or wtv i am asking a simple qustion
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#89RPGrinderPosted 1/23/2014 6:53:59 AM
And Sonys and Microsofts stock has gone down even more.

The difference is Nintendo has sold more software and systems than either of them in 5 years
#90Mattatron42Posted 1/23/2014 7:16:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]