Will Nintendo drop support for the Wii U due to poor sales?

#61MotleyKhonPosted 1/23/2014 4:16:32 PM
Vyers posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Most of you seriously don't know s***. You're basically saying you want Nintendo to do what Sega did.

SEGA went third party and cancelled the DC. They didn't move on to try a new console out. .

Erm, what happened with the saturn then? You know... The one with the notoriously short lifespan that killed all consumer faith in Sega.
Oh, and the 32X, and the sega CD?... That's what I thought.

I'm sure your not as stupid/ignorant as your recent posts suggest, instead I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you're just being passive aggressive/seeking attention.

Either way. I've made your point null and void, so you can be quiet now.

I'd prefer it if we could agree on your point... But that would make both of us wrong.
---
Mercury Steam killed my favoutite franchise -_-
3DS FC :3368-1249-0145
#62RPGrinderPosted 1/23/2014 4:16:57 PM
Sales are fine
#63WaywardBiscuitPosted 1/23/2014 4:31:52 PM
RPGrinder posted...
Sales are fine

Lol fanboy confirmed,
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#64VyersPosted 1/23/2014 6:53:39 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
It was the first 6th gen console. Of course it would be relatively successful with no competition.

An excellent attempt to make it an axception. If people were so dissatisfied with SEGA that it killed the company, they wouldn't buy into the DC ever. They would simply wait until the PS2 came out.

MotleyKhon posted...
Vyers posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Most of you seriously don't know s***. You're basically saying you want Nintendo to do what Sega did.

SEGA went third party and cancelled the DC. They didn't move on to try a new console out. .

Erm, what happened with the saturn then? You know... The one with the notoriously short lifespan that killed all consumer faith in Sega.
Oh, and the 32X, and the sega CD?... That's what I thought.

I'm sure your not as stupid/ignorant as your recent posts suggest, instead I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you're just being passive aggressive/seeking attention.

Either way. I've made your point null and void, so you can be quiet now.

I'd prefer it if we could agree on your point... But that would make both of us wrong.

It's really amazing how a lot of people have attempted to put themselves above others, when they can't even be arsed to demonstrate that literally one thing they've stated in this argument is true. What source demonstrates that SEGA failed because of consumer dissatisfaction? What can you provide? Because if you want to make this an argument of sources, your piddling and mediocre arguments will kind of be revealed for the steaming pile of tripe that they are. I think I'm a little more able to find all of the sources I need. So, fire away, bby. Cite your sources. Demonstrate that your worthless posturing amounts to anything at all. Show me that you put more effort into this than you do your grammar.
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#65ZEROthefirstPosted 1/23/2014 7:40:45 PM
WaywardBiscuit posted...
RPGrinder posted...
Sales are fine

Lol fanboy confirmed,

lol Sony Pony confirmed.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#66jrb363Posted 1/23/2014 7:46:41 PM
HayashiTakara posted...
No

*waits for next topic asking the same thing*

This.

Also, to reiterate: NO
#67WaywardBiscuitPosted 1/23/2014 8:13:36 PM
ZEROthefirst posted...
WaywardBiscuit posted...
RPGrinder posted...
Sales are fine

Lol fanboy confirmed,

lol Sony Pony confirmed.

And this just shows that this board throws this around at anyone. Sales are the opposite of fine right now and if you think they are then you are just showing why people call nintendo fanboys delusional.
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#68GusMungerPosted 1/23/2014 8:37:47 PM
No.
---
"It's a shame your console of choice doesn't have games that are more entertaining than bothering strangers on the internet."
#69VyersPosted 1/24/2014 9:39:18 AM
I do actually want MotleyKhon to present some evidence. The level of swagger he attempted to display, I cannot abide it if there's really no justification for it. So, again, if you have anything on which to base your argument, I would love to see it. Just make sure that it's not a forum or Wiki.
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#70ZEROthefirstPosted 1/24/2014 9:47:41 AM
WaywardBiscuit posted...
ZEROthefirst posted...
WaywardBiscuit posted...
RPGrinder posted...
Sales are fine

Lol fanboy confirmed,

lol Sony Pony confirmed.

And this just shows that this board throws this around at anyone. Sales are the opposite of fine right now and if you think they are then you are just showing why people call nintendo fanboys delusional.

Only reason I made the post was because when anyone posts it's usually because another person from the Sony boards has arrived to do some poor trolling (there are some MS trolls around, but they haven't become as cocky as most people on the PS4 boards have these past few weeks). Anyone with half a brain can tell that the Wii U is selling poorly, and as a Nintendo/Sony fan myself I can say that the Vita is in worse shape with it having a year lead, a lower price and just barely ahead in sales worldwide now. Wii U sales will pick up when games like MK8 and SSB4 come out, but they're obviously not going to be great due to the poor performance of the system currently and the media's ability to make bad news worse than it already is.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350