What would you think about a no sales talk rule on the Wii U boards?

#1YMIHerePosted 1/24/2014 5:28:32 PM
The Wii U board doesn't currently have a rule against talking about sales numbers on the Wii U board for the Nintendo Wii U. This could perhaps make the Wii U board a better place to actually discuss the Wii U. I'm just guessing on that because if I referenced somewhere that wasn't the Wii U board that had a rule like the one I'm trying to talk about in reference to the Wii U board it might be considered off topic by people reading the Wii U board that have a hard time with the idea of context. Anyway, I was wondering what your thoughts would be about not having Wii U sales talk at all on the Wii U board. I don't like the idea of barring a topic from the Wii U board completely, but at the same time all of the sales talk on the Wii U board makes it hard to find any actual problems for potential Wii U customers who may be here to get a better understanding of the Wii U. Your Wii U thoughts?

Wii U
#2TheGreatUnownPosted 1/24/2014 5:29:28 PM
I think you need a flame shield to protect yourself from the troll stampede.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579 XBL:IronPatriot215
Wii U board in a nutshell: bit.ly/1aiXYfW
#3jrb363Posted 1/24/2014 5:29:51 PM
Stupid rule because nobody would follow it.

It won't stop the trolls from bashing Nintendo anyway. They all hate Nintendo, they hated the Wii and even if the Wii U goes on to sell 50 Million units they will still call it a failure.
#4PepperachouPosted 1/24/2014 5:30:03 PM
Hear no evil.
See no evil.
Speak no evil.

Admit no failure.
#5locky723Posted 1/24/2014 5:31:09 PM
Oh boy. Your about to get trolled big time.

Seriously though, I disagree. It won't change crap. Trolls will figure out some other topic. What we need, like I said in one of my topics, is a new forum. This place is just horrible with the trolling
#6gnomelord255Posted 1/24/2014 5:32:47 PM
Do what I do:

message detail > ignore user

Problem solved, for the most part.
#7vashtrichamPosted 1/24/2014 5:35:44 PM
jrb363 posted...

It won't stop the NDF from bashing sony anyway. They all hate Sony they hated the PS4 and even if the PS4 goes on to sell 50 Million units they will still call it a failure.

---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#8vashtrichamPosted 1/24/2014 5:37:40 PM
Yes this board needs even more head in the sand mentality, more delusion and more labeling anyone a sony troll or troll in general if they disagree with the pro nintendo views.
---
#9locky723Posted 1/24/2014 5:38:38 PM
vashtricham posted...
jrb363 posted...

It won't stop the NDF from bashing sony anyway. They all hate Sony they hated the PS4 and even if the PS4 goes on to sell 50 Million units they will still call it a failure.

Uhm I've never seen that besides a few idiots saying it. We can co-exist, but not if everyone just bashes everyone
#10vashtrichamPosted 1/24/2014 5:43:13 PM
locky723 posted...
vashtricham posted...
jrb363 posted...

Uhm I've never seen that besides a few idiots saying it. We can co-exist, but not if everyone just bashes everyone

Um its all over the board, open your eyes and maybe you will see it.
---