NO sound coming out of my TV. This is bullcrap.

#11New LinkPosted 1/28/2014 11:58:03 AM
did it work?
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#12orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2014 11:58:49 AM
Worked.

universaltofu posted...
I'm installing broken age now, you at least get the second part free once it comes out later this year.

But the banner saga was so good, you feel like crap, as if everything you're doing is wrong, but you still push through, I really like the world of giants, humans, and gods. Beware of the final boss though, I haven't gone back for another attempt, as it's so absurdly powerful, it will frustrate you.

Dude, I bruteforced my way trough Lunatic Fire Emblem Awakening, I think I know a thing or two about frustration, it took me like 4 months :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#13universaltofuPosted 1/28/2014 12:01:49 PM
You talk big now, we'll see how you feel when after a certain stabbening goes down.
---
Recently played : The Banner Saga, Bravely Default demo.
#14IokuaPosted 1/28/2014 12:04:36 PM
I didn't even know this thread existed. Yay. :P
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#15orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2014 12:05:38 PM
I have never been one to back down, but I am probably going to wait for spring sale as I still ahve to finish Devil Survivor and I stopped plñaying Pokemon after my 3rd badge or so, Also Tearaway and finishing Last of Us in survivor mode amongst other things.
---
#16New LinkPosted 1/28/2014 12:09:41 PM
+1 for knowing my way around a search engine.

But yeah as I was sayin i'll be moving this coming weekend, get an apartment up there sometime this month (gonna crash at a friend's till then) but once i'm settled i'll have enough income to splurge a little. Once I reestablish furniture I'll be able to catch up on some missed games and get me a decent PC again.

Currently running an older Dell D620 which does its work well enough, but gaming is out of the question on it lol.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#17dancing_cactuarPosted 1/28/2014 12:15:41 PM
Well, it's another Newport topic.

AND TO 500 WE GO!
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#18New LinkPosted 1/28/2014 12:20:18 PM
heh, just realized this topic was made on my birthday. Thank you for the well wishes, Box!
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
#19orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2014 12:34:36 PM
happy delayed bday!
---
#20universaltofuPosted 1/28/2014 12:45:14 PM
birthday yeah!
---
Recently played : The Banner Saga, Bravely Default demo.