NO sound coming out of my TV. This is bullcrap.

#31orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2014 4:21:19 PM
Probably season before this.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#32IokuaPosted 1/28/2014 5:04:16 PM
I stopped watching the show a few episodes into this season, it was just so bad. After the mediocrity of last season it was hard to keep going. I've since caught up, but for a show I loved in the first few seasons, I am completely "meh" about it now. :S
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#33orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2014 8:03:06 PM
I know, they even managed to make a terrible splapbet episode, but yesterday's episode was just magical, so much so that I am willing to forgive how terrible this season has been overall.
---
#34IokuaPosted 1/28/2014 10:12:03 PM(edited)
Argh, I am so forgetful. Playing Dark Souls and I have no idea what to do... even though I've played through this portion of the game once before!

Also, currently watching the latest episode of HIMYM and that scene with the mother on the porch got me a little teary eyed. I am such a 12 year old girl. :P
---
#35ThePrisoner06Posted 1/28/2014 10:15:34 PM
Getting back to the original topic.

Does anyone know if the TC has got sound coming out of his tv yet?
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#36orcus_snakePosted 1/28/2014 10:58:05 PM
My eyes stung when sh bought the ticket to farhampton for whatever reason, when she was doing the Max thingie I got teary eyed, when she sang I was all :

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRVd_Zaue4b7RJT3YfHweJwOucTZkTq8qtr8yPcNfXWiI0L6dNM
---
#37Pripyat_LtPosted 1/28/2014 11:10:12 PM
I still hate them for what they did to Barney but that last episode was damn great. It just hit the right spot many times.

dat La Vie en rose moment ;_;

---
History is written by the victor.
#38IokuaPosted 1/28/2014 11:49:43 PM
For what they did to Barney? You mean make him into a weird, creepy cartoon in the last couple seasons, or by making him decide to stop being a man whore? :P

Hokay, Bioshock Infinite is starting to get, I dunno, unglued? I'm following what's going on well enough, but it's starting to feel like they're swapping through realities just to swap through realities.
---
#39orcus_snakePosted 1/29/2014 12:02:51 AM
Honeslty my favorite part was when she laughed at the shelfish joke and when she went "maybe THAT is the puzzle" it felt like the show with the witty throwbacks that I used to love before this season :P
---
#40IokuaPosted 1/29/2014 12:29:14 AM
It's the Catch 22 of the series. It's at its best when it's not all 'WHO IS THE MOTHER!?!?! WHO WILL BARNEY MARRY? NOW WE MUST FOLLOW RIGID PLOT!' We want the progression, but the dicking around is the most enjoyable part of the series, so we want what he had when we're getting what we want. :P
---