You are Miyamoto and give retro studios another IP to work on as a reboot...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You are Miyamoto and give retro studios another IP to work on as a reboot...
1 year ago#1
Metroid or StarFox? - Results (59 votes)
Yes(StarFox needs it!)
28.81% (17 votes)
Yes(Metroid would be amazing with their work on Prime!)
16.95% (10 votes)
Both(give them both IPs!)
42.37% (25 votes)
No(Stick with Donkey Kong, Retro!)
11.86% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I love a new starfox game, this time it should be about explore through the Lylat system, visiting planets in a huge action adventure game, rather than the typcal shoot down ships and enemies in the arwing
---
Current playing: Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon Emerald and FE: Sword of Seals
1 year ago#2
I'd give them the F-Zero IP to develop an open world/racing hybrid game starring Captain Falcon (perhaps even just called "Captain Falcon"). Captain Falcon would have to traverse an open world ala Arkham City and challenge rivals to races on courses which form part of the city. Obviously when he wins, they would then become available for online multiplayer races :)
1 year ago#3
Zelda.
---
PSN & NNID - BaerPwNz
1 year ago#4
StarTropics
Time traveling Uncharted in space.
1 year ago#5
Starfox and F-zero.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
1 year ago#6
I would actually really like a more in depth Punch-Out!! That could be interesting ..
---
PSN & NNID - BaerPwNz
1 year ago#7
DKCR3.
---
"E quem se importa com Smash Bros?" - uninformed fellow. That's why i love the Brazil board.
1 year ago#8
Star Fox. I didn't like the prime games like at all. If they did it like Other M(and fixed all the problems) or Super Metroid, than I would've voted both.
---
"Women be shoppin" -The Farmer
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You are Miyamoto and give retro studios another IP to work on as a reboot...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived