Nintendo President Iwata Firm That Nintendo will not go Third Party...

#41loki0078Posted 2/11/2014 8:50:05 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
loki0078 posted...
Ah pride. The market will force your hand sooner or later.

no it won't, they have way to much in the form of assets and consumers willing to support their titles at a 25% or more adoption rate for that to.be a problem in the foreseeable future.

they have at least one more console in them, so you got at least 8 years to wait for that pipe dream. In the mean time, buy a Wii U...

Oh i do have one. Im a big supporter. I will have a Nintendo console as long as there is one, but i fear im a dying breed. Iwata didnt come out and say "we will conquer consoles!", he said "We are not competing against Sony or Microsoft. We are battling the indifference of people who have no interest in video games". Nintendo is the one with indifference- indifference to modern home console fans.

I predict them being relegated to just portables. Although, i do believe they will be extremely successful at being the only real game portable, i dont think they will have another hit home console ever again until they compete.

Either way, i'm onboard to play Nintendo games wherever they go or are. I just wish they would step up and compete instead of looking for "blue oceans".