Nintendo NEEDS an NFC Pokemon RPG and Wii U sales would skyrocket!

#1ScroogeMcNixPosted 1/31/2014 10:33:28 AM
A big open world Pokemon with hours of content, beautiful HD graphics, and finely detailed NFC figurines to bring your Pokemon to life! Why Game Freak hasn't announced one of these yet is absolutely bizarre....

It's the game the Wii U NEEDS and if Nintendo doesn't make one, as a proud Wii U owner I'll feel like they truly failed millions of consumers that deserve this game...
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#2Jacob46719Posted 1/31/2014 10:36:01 AM
What if you wanted the content without buying figures?
---
I am a Lucid Dreamer.
#3ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 10:39:22 AM
The figurines would just be for bonus content, while the main game would be an evolution of X and Y. The figurines could be used in Stadium Mode where you place an NFC figure on the Gamepad to bring it into the Stadium and the other person online does the same and the battles begin! If Nintendo hasn't already thought of this I'd be extremely surprised!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!