Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze is literally the only Wii U game coming this month

#31Legend053180Posted 2/2/2014 4:50:01 AM
Kromlech06 posted...
Oh this board is going to be nutzo futzo when those review dates drop.

Oh lawdy lawdy lawd.

Metacritic prediction: 84
#32nonexistingheroPosted 2/2/2014 5:29:02 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
"literally"

u keep using that word. I do not think it means......what u think it means.

Wii U has 2 games coming out.

compared to PS4/XB1s 3 games coming out.

And 1 of those is the same Lego game Wii Us getting. The other is Rayman Legends which is already on wii u

PS3s getting all the games

....the Wii U has been out a year more than the other consoles. 2 games would've been acceptable if it just came out, but the Wii U already should've gotten the ball rolling.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#33jsb0714Posted 2/2/2014 8:09:25 AM
Virtual_Console posted...
Not counting that Lego game, but do you have high hopes for DK: TF?

So DK is literally the only game coming out, as long as you ignore anything else? Good god, this board needs to be nuked.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#34Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/2/2014 12:33:17 PM
Not picking a fight. It's a fairly sparse release list for the PS4, although we've got a few to look forward to as well.

The PS4 does have a bit more variety though, and inFamous SS does have more pre-orders than Donkey Kong.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/30/playstation-plus-february-preview/

I have all three Playstations, so I've got six IGC games coming February as well. Also I'm just now getting Killzone and Knack, I've been playing Pirate's Creed and digital titles since December. Also looking forward to the Japanese launch in February and the PS4 finally being out world wide. We're supposed to get more game release dates annouced then.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#35SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2014 12:42:00 PM
Valor_Phoenix posted...
Not picking a fight. It's a fairly sparse release list for the PS4, although we've got a few to look forward to as well.

The PS4 does have a bit more variety though, and inFamous SS does have more pre-orders than Donkey Kong.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/30/playstation-plus-february-preview/

I have all three Playstations, so I've got six IGC games coming February as well. Also I'm just now getting Killzone and Knack, I've been playing Pirate's Creed and digital titles since December. Also looking forward to the Japanese launch in February and the PS4 finally being out world wide. We're supposed to get more game release dates annouced then.

I Know I'm waiting for the PS4 JPN launch so I can get that Yakuza: Ishin, though.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#36DarkAdonis123Posted 2/2/2014 1:08:09 PM
I think it'll be a good game. But it won't do anything to move systems if that's what you're meaning by high hopes.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#37guedesbrawlPosted 2/2/2014 1:10:32 PM
i have high hopes for DK as a game, but as a system seller mover of units... eh.
---
"E quem se importa com Smash Bros?" - uninformed fellow. That's why i love the Brazil board.
#38player_threePosted 2/2/2014 1:32:40 PM
Valor_Phoenix posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
Wii U has 2 games coming out.

compared to PS4/XB1s 3 games coming out.

And 1 of those is the same Lego game Wii Us getting. The other is Rayman Legends which is already on wii u

PS4
Feb
Outlast
Lego Movie
Rayman Legends
Thief

This topic states February only.
---
Statistics show I have a better chance of winning the lottery than playing a new megaman game.
#39TheGreatUnownPosted 2/2/2014 2:37:25 PM
jsb0714 posted...
Virtual_Console posted...
Not counting that Lego game, but do you have high hopes for DK: TF?

So DK is literally the only game coming out, as long as you ignore anything else? Good god, this board needs to be nuked.

Kinda how like the new IP argument.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579 XBL:IronPatriot215 Steam: phantom_xii
Wii U board in a nutshell: bit.ly/1aiXYfW
#40Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/2/2014 3:14:23 PM
player_three posted...
This topic states February only.

To be accurate though, I had to list all of spring since some of the games just have spring window dates.

Also these topics are generally about it being DK in Feb and then MK some time later. Plus I wanted to show off a complete lack of Call of Duty in that list.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."