I don't get why third parties don't sell well on WiiU

#1andizzle29662Posted 2/1/2014 7:01:07 PM
On Wii, there were tons of million sellers. Boom Blox sold over a million. The Just dance series sold millions. New IP like De Blob, Conduit, Epic Mickey, and many others sold well. Even Call of Duty sold well. What do you think is the reason third parties aren't selling WiiU?
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF
#2Mr_YoojPosted 2/1/2014 7:01:58 PM
Because nobody has one.
---
Boo for U
~Super Smash U~
#3TheLazyClownPosted 2/1/2014 7:02:16 PM
I don't get why there are so many topics about this
---
I am the one who knocks! ~ Walter White
https://www.facebook.com/HipsterDrGero
#4Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/1/2014 7:35:33 PM
The people that bought the WiiU are mostly the hardcore Nintendo fans that stayed with Nintendo after the Wii. They don't buy a lot of non-Nintendo games. The Wii had lots of less Nintendo focused owners, so it managed to sell a few third party titles unlike every other Nintendo console since the SNES.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#5AceMosPosted 2/1/2014 7:37:38 PM
becuse they offer gimped ports with cut content and dotn offer the DLC makign consumer snot want the wii u version
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#6taito2000Posted 2/1/2014 7:43:37 PM
Once EA offers a decent explanation as to why every other console got the entire Mass Effect trilogy and all the DLC while Wii U got the last game with very little DLC, you'll have your answer.
---
"His name sounds like a name for a woman's monthly visitor" - Ryan Mac on The Amazing Red
#7king_maddenPosted 2/2/2014 12:33:01 PM
AceMos posted...
becuse they offer gimped ports with cut content and dotn offer the DLC makign consumer snot want the wii u version

Isn't it weird that dlc is often viewed as bad, and content we don't need, and some Nintendo fans praise Nintendo for not being dlc heavy, but when a game doesn't sell, not getting the hated dlc is one of the main reasons.
#8ShiNoBinnPosted 2/2/2014 12:34:51 PM
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

Isn't it weird that dlc is often viewed as bad, and content we don't need, and some Nintendo fans praise Nintendo for not being dlc heavy, but when a game doesn't sell, not getting the hated dlc is one of the main reasons.

Dem double standards doe.
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
#9scorpio manPosted 2/2/2014 12:36:38 PM
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

This^
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#10WaywardBiscuitPosted 2/2/2014 12:37:34 PM
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

All to common on here
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken