Well..the next Direct should be interesting!

#1JonbazookabozPosted 2/2/2014 6:05:53 AM
Cant wait to see that one!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2WildsparkPosted 2/2/2014 6:12:22 AM
What's going to happen in it?
---
When you grow up, your heart dies- Ally Sheedy
#3tErD_LiNkPosted 2/2/2014 6:16:21 AM
My prediction:

"Well, we already blew our load 1 year ago when we were in panic mode, so here's more footage of games you already know about. Please understand!"

Or maybe

"We are excited to reveal new details about Mario Kart 8. Your kart has to rest for 8 hours between each race. BUT, we will be selling potions on the e-shop that make your cart ready to go instantly! Please enjoy this innovative new way to play Mario Kart!!"
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 2/2/2014 6:18:18 AM
tErD_LiNk posted...
My prediction:

"Well, we already blew our load 1 year ago when we were in panic mode, so here's more footage of games you already know about. Please understand!"

Or maybe

"We are excited to reveal new details about Mario Kart 8. Your kart has to rest for 8 hours between each race. BUT, we will be selling potions on the e-shop that make your cart ready to go instantly! Please enjoy this innovative new way to play Mario Kart!!"

Wow, you are so funny, you should consider a career as a stand-up comedian.
#5656stoogePosted 2/2/2014 6:25:11 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
tErD_LiNk posted...
My prediction:

Or maybe

Dane Cook just s*** himself!
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#6zado19Posted 2/2/2014 6:30:45 AM
tErD_LiNk posted...
My prediction:

Or maybe

oops.... this is not a Capcom/EA game..... no worries though, its a simple mistake
---
FC: 2449-5775-0135 Pokemon IGN: Madness
you do realise that if the system is easy to develop for then that just confirms how weak it is. - shaunme
#7masa8munePosted 2/2/2014 6:40:58 AM
Gimme:

FE x SMT
X
SSB4 newcomer + trailer

And I'm more than happy.

What I expect:

Mario kart 8
Donkey kong

And some E-shop news or something.
meh.
---
Hyped for: Persona 5, X,Tales of xillia 2 and Zestiria, SSB4.
My 3DS FC: 5198 - 3792 - 7885 feel free to add me
#8Oni_TaedoPosted 2/2/2014 6:47:42 AM
656stooge posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
tErD_LiNk posted...
My prediction:

Or maybe

Dane Cook just s*** himself!

I think we just found the next George Carlin, everyone.

And it's the shining tErD.

He's dry, unfunny, ignorant, and about as intellectually engaging as a sack of modelling clay soaked in rice wine.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#9tErD_LiNkPosted 2/2/2014 6:52:09 AM
zado19 posted...
tErD_LiNk posted...
My prediction:

Or maybe

oops.... this is not a Capcom/EA game..... no worries though, its a simple mistake

That line was lifted almost word-for-word from the last Nintendo Direct, where they were talking about sleep potions in Bravely Default. Yeah, Iwata thought that "feature" was so great he dedicated time to it in his last Direct.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#10samuraigaidenPosted 2/2/2014 6:53:33 AM
I can see Iwata talking about upcoming sales and licensed products. I don't think we will see new games be announced, unless it's 2nd part stuff.