a few games that are great, that people are ignoring

#11Luigi4PresidentPosted 2/2/2014 8:50:37 AM
Sonic Lost World is hardly ignored, but mainly ridiculed for the exact things you enjoyed: for example, it's story was hardly something to write home about. New Super Mario Bros. U on the other hand did sell well, and is doing great on the Wii U. Perhaps nobody mentions it on this board because it is not current compared to Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and the like.

If anything, you should have mentioned The Wonderful 101. That game has been neglected. Oh, and a 'few' means three not two. >_>
---
Inside there was a bread roll!
...But it bread rolled away
#12Mattatron42Posted 2/2/2014 8:54:02 AM
Wonderful 101 has been ignored, ZombiU deserves more love as well.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#13Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 8:54:06 AM
FayeLady posted...
While critical opinion of these games are low, I wouldn't say either of them are being ignored. Mario and Sonic have large enough fan bases to go out an buy these games no matter what kind of reviews they get.

probably, but still.. im actually surprised at both of these, i was expecting them both to be mediocre because everyone treats them as such, which isnt the case at all. if anything theyre potentially the best in their series. like i said, best nsmb game yet, second best modern sonic game.
#14Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 8:56:37 AM(edited)
Luigi4President posted...
Sonic Lost World is hardly ignored, but mainly ridiculed for the exact things you enjoyed: for example, it's story was hardly something to write home about. New Super Mario Bros. U on the other hand did sell well, and is doing great on the Wii U. Perhaps nobody mentions it on this board because it is not current compared to Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and the like.

If anything, you should have mentioned The Wonderful 101. That game has been neglected. Oh, and a 'few' means three not two. >_>

the story in generations is nonexistant and before that it was mediocre, compared to other modern sonic, the story in this one is as "good" as sonic colors.

wonderful 101 isnt being neglected, i constantly see ppl praising it on here, if anything its overrated because it isnt that great, rental quality game. it is a cheap price on amazon so i guess theres that..but ppl on this board treat it like its as good as sonic or mario which isnt the case at all... theres a reason you can buy wonderful 101 at half the price of the other games. its not that great..