A game you really want,but have never heard anyone else ask for.

#71ArthogawaPosted 2/7/2014 6:01:13 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The world needs a new Kessen game.

This.

plasmawisp1713 posted...
A remake of Crystal Chronicles on Wii/Wii U/3DS. Game was incredible but the biggest constraint was needing the multiple game boys w/ cables. Everyone has a DS, would be great for local play on Wii U.

Also this.

Other games I support include a new Bladestorm and Dynasty Tactics 3.
---
"Beginning is easy - Continuing is hard."-Japanese Proverb
#72parkourboybryanPosted 2/7/2014 6:02:51 AM
A sequel or Remake of Death by Degrees on PS2.
---
Anxiously awaiting the next Mirror's Edge.
Check out my entertainment blog: http://aicguild.blogspot.com
#73adjlPosted 2/7/2014 6:08:10 AM
>Kirby Crystal Shards 3D

I'd totally play this. Actually, a 3D Kirby game in general would be pretty cool (and not just something like KAR, which was fun in its own regard, but not the sort of thing I'm thinking of). But I do want to see K64's power mixing mechanic come back. That was an awesome mechanic.
---
"Could've" is a contraction of "could have." "Could of" is virtually never valid, and should virtually never be used. So don't.
#74eternalblue02Posted 2/7/2014 6:14:59 AM
Sequel to Chaos Legion.
#75FishbulbPosted 2/7/2014 6:18:51 AM
A Basketball team management sim. I bought an old budget PC one from a bargain bin and played it to death. I want a new well-designed one.

Oh, and Iron Soldier 3
---
Adios Rudy Gay! My least favourite Raptor ever. Good luck or whatever.
#76samuraigaidenPosted 2/7/2014 6:23:53 AM
A direct sequel to the Ninja Gaiden NES games, with the same 8-bit visuals and everything.
#77fuzi11Posted 2/7/2014 6:31:40 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
Grim Fandango for Wii U

really any point and click adventure would do great on Wii U, but seeing as that is one my favorites point and click games

also Virtual Boy Wario Land

much like the above post, 3D titles like those o the Virtual Boy would be great for the 3DS, and Wario Land is one of the best games on the system (as well as Mario's Tennis)

grim fandango is not really a point'n'click game, as you neither use a pointer nor a mouse. Regardless you can play it on the gamepad anyway, and if it was something between 5-10 euro, I would buy it. But not more, because it is an old game that I already bought when it was new.
#78CubeTVPosted 2/7/2014 6:40:46 AM
Wario & Waluigi: Really Powerful Gadgets

Captain Facon/Falco Lombardi (think Shadow The Hedgehig, but with Captain Falcon/Falco from F-Zero/Star Fox and a prequel to how they are now. CF can be a 3D Viewtiful Joe and FL can be a 3D MegaMan but with guns)
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#79KoopabrosPosted 2/7/2014 7:07:54 AM
A redone Sonic 06.

Yah I said it. Just fix the bugs.
---
Unoffical Alvin Role-Player on the Tales Of Series forums!
#80synthostarsPosted 2/7/2014 7:08:03 AM
saga frontier 3....or another star ocean.....
---
---No sign of the morning coming, You've been left on your own like a rainbow in the dark.---
gt: Elicoor Meracle Psn: Fadeddust1