Wii U Owners becaming Non-gamers.

#1QlJGamerPosted 2/10/2014 5:56:40 PM(edited)
As a Wii U owner, I am becoming a non-gamer. EA & Ubisoft, Activision are simply pissing me off. Their games are crap and they make you not wanna buy any of their games. I just load up Need For Speed: Most Wanted and it froze. Nintendo games never freeze. Why are you guys games so terrible. Call of Duty Ghost is worse than Call of Duty Black Ops II.

Ubisoft delaying games, and ea being a brat.

My Wii U is seriously about to become a Nintendo-Game Console, they the only ones trying to polish games. Bayonetta 2, X, Mario Kart, Smash Bros and Fire Emblems.

Third-Party wants to give Wii U a middle finger, well we can do the same. beg for the games then not buy them. I supported 2K and EA and they left so I could care less about Activision and Ubisoft.

Third-Party is going to have to go out of their way for me to buy another game from them. Exclusives only, multiplats are crap.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#2sharinaginPosted 2/10/2014 5:56:36 PM
Yeah this is a positive way to attract 3rd party development.
---
Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity.
#3sonic777Posted 2/10/2014 5:57:29 PM
Well, with a 3DS, you weren't a gamer, so I suppose with Wii U, you're not a gamer either.

"With my Wii U's Game Pad, I'm not a gamer, I'm a cat-suit wearing hero of the world!"
---
ZeroArchery posted... I know, I missed the 1 on my keyboard. 3DS stayed at 2.7 Million for its first year. Wii U already passed it.
#4CLupulaPosted 2/10/2014 5:57:45 PM
Or you could, you know, do the smart thing and just buy the systems that are supported. \

Having brand loyalty is a stupid, stupid thing.

Go where the games are.
#5QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 6:04:18 PM
After being treated like a second-citizen gamer on the Wii U. I just do not like the companies in the business anymore. I am literally becoming an non-gamer and wishing ill-fate on these another companies. I do not like how I am being treated by the third-party developers. Why would I buy a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? I do not want a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
---
#6thepixelgardenPosted 2/10/2014 6:06:48 PM
I have to agree with the above poster. Brand loyalty serves no purpose, it's just needless mental conditioning.

Also, you make a general statement that Wii U owners are becoming non-gamers, then in the post you talk specifically about yourself. Have you met anyone else who has quit gaming for the reasons you mentioned? Cos, i gotta be honest... There are so many options as far as gaming nowadays, I just can't imagine anyone losing interest in a hobby because one segment of it not up to their standards. That would be like stopping watching tv altogether just because a couple of your favorite shows got cancelled.
#7SyCo_VeNoMPosted 2/10/2014 6:08:05 PM
Well the indy games that I've played on the Wii U IMO are more fun, and better designed then anything ubi, EA, Activision, and the western big studios in years. And most are only $10-15
#8QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 6:08:26 PM
Can someone tell me where "Brand Loyalty" fits in this conversation?

Why did this come up, honestly do not get it.
---
#9SuigintouEVPosted 2/10/2014 6:09:40 PM
Honestly, I own a PS3 and a Wii and a Wii U and a good gaming PC (specs in profile quote). I have a 3DS and a Vita too.

Here's the games I own for PS3:

SoTC/Ico HD
Okami HD
Catherine
Folklore
Demon Souls
Dark Souls
Vanquish
DMC HD Collection
MGS HD Collection
MGS4
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
Metal Gear Rising
Ni no Kuni
FFXIII
FFXIII-2
Disgaea 3
Disgaea 4
Disgaea D2
Eternal Sonata
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
Valkyria Chronicles
God of War
God of War Collection
Arkham City
Akham Asylum
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Xillia
Rock band (my sister bought it)
Last of Us
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Nier
HDN Victory

Look at that... a single EA title. I never needed EA or Activision or even Ubisoft, though I do have Rayman Legends and ZombiU for Wii U.

Guys, you don't need big AAA publishers to enjoy video games. Especially not EA - they just make license games - they're a rich man's THQ.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#10coolguy_23Posted 2/10/2014 6:09:41 PM
Good, third parties are lame and don't deserve your money. Gaming in general sucks theses days so it's good to only have a Wii U.
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.