Newsflash: 3rd parties have NOTHING against Nintendo

#1TrueBlue91Posted 2/11/2014 10:47:05 AM(edited)
There's no anti-Nintendo conspiracy, Nintendo is not some innocent victim left to die, third parties aren't just being lazy or stupid. They're just trying to make money however they can, and they can't do it on Wii U (3DS on the other hand...). Can we please stop acting like they all hate Nintendo and are all in the wrong? Nintendo's third party situation is their own fault. They've always treated them like crap.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#2IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/11/2014 10:44:30 AM
Uh, yeah, no. Reported.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#3TrueBlue91(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 10:46:09 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Uh, yeah, no. Reported.

Smh
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#4squatch22Posted 2/11/2014 10:48:01 AM
Uh, yeah, no. Reported.

---
NNID: Nin10do-1983 PSN: squatch1983
Welcome to DoubleStandardsFAQs - Sony fanboy hypocrisy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpwxF2L37M8
#5Numbuh100Posted 2/11/2014 10:49:02 AM
Uh, yeah, no. Reported.

lol
---
Please understand.
#6Golden MavenPosted 2/11/2014 10:49:21 AM
Go squatch! Quote quote quote baby!
#7TalesRevenantPosted 2/11/2014 10:50:30 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
There's no anti-Nintendo conspiracy, Nintendo is not some innocent victim left to die, third parties aren't just being lazy or stupid. They're just trying to make money however they can, and they can't do it on Wii U. Can we please stop acting like they all hate Nintendo and are all in the wrong? Nintendo's third party situation is their own fault. They've always treated them like crap.

Exactly. Nailed it.

Fanboy's will cling on their ideals and defend Nintendo even if they released poop as a game, I guarantee you.
---
Nintendo Fanboy - Obsesses over or worships Nintendo, like it is God or Religion. Delusional. Butthurt from anyone simply stating they dislike Nintendo.
#8robomagonPosted 2/11/2014 10:51:07 AM
Some people need their reporting privileges revoked...
---
DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE
#9Schwepps01Posted 2/11/2014 10:52:49 AM
Earthaholic posted...
Uh, yeah, no. Reported.

Translation: LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU! LORD NINTENDO DOES NO WRONG!
---
#10LightHawKnightPosted 2/11/2014 10:55:11 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
There's no anti-Nintendo conspiracy, Nintendo is not some innocent victim left to die, third parties aren't just being lazy or stupid. They're just trying to make money however they can, and they can't do it on Wii U (3DS on the other hand...). Can we please stop acting like they all hate Nintendo and are all in the wrong? Nintendo's third party situation is their own fault. They've always treated them like crap.

So releasing a half assed port and expecting it to make money is not lazy how?
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."